Data EngineerPlace of work
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
1400 € + variable component
(base salary depends on seniority, experiences and qualification of the candidate)
We are looking for new members to our team who is working on project for the world-wide known production company. You will be a member of newly established Big data team as main driver of existing IoT Data Hub. This team participate on project for German HQ.
Look for the Data Patterns
To do Data analyzes
Prepare and run scripts
Set-up and change parameters
• Several years of relevant experience in the field of data engineering, data management or software development
• Good and proven programming skills, eg. Python, Java, C++
• Relevant experience in data modeling (ER, UML), data base design and database administration
• Advanced knowledge about relational and non-relational database architecture, e.g. Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, etc.
• Experiences with Cloud-principles, -environment, -architecture and -technology
• Hands-on experience with integration of data sources (ERP, IT-Systems, etc.) with ETL pipelines or data virtualization
• Hands-on experience with Azure Cloud Stack like Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Event Hub, Azure IoT Hub and Databricks
• First experience with big data tools like Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Hive, etc.
• Experiences with data virtualization tools like Denodo
English - advanced
Ability to work in multicultural environment
Willingness to travel and spent some time in Asia
Ability to lead and develop the team
Exposure to change management tools
Ability to work under pressure
Good communication skills
Proactivity and independence
Fpt Slovakia s.r.o.
Južná trieda 6