AWS Cloud ArchitectPlace of work
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
2300 € + variable component
(base salary depends on seniority, experiences and qualification of the candidate)
Cloud Solutions Architects work closely with the business and engineering teams to understand our customers' business goals and provide them with technology solutions that help them realize those goals. Focused on technology design and professional service estimation to manage our company's cloud strategies for our new customers. You will play a strategic role in migration projects to ensure the success of a sold solution and delivery of the expected outcome.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems, as well as experience designing and transferring applications to the cloud. You should have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills to effectively share your knowledge.
The role of a Cloud Architect includes:
• Cultivating and maintaining trusted advisor relationship with client technical leaders
• Providing deep domain expertise in establishing enterprise service management capabilities to securely, cost effectively and resiliently manage workloads running on public cloud providers (including AWS, Azure and GCP)
• Providing subject matter expertise in deploying service automation solutions using cloud native or 3rd party management solutions that comprehensively manage and govern an extensive set of infrastructure and platform services for the target environment
• Developing plans and approaches for transition to a managed service model for running cloud operations on public cloud environments
• Leading DevOps with a strong focus on the implications and maturation strategies to augment client application delivery, testing, deployment and operations processes to reduce time to deployment while improving application security and performance
• Creating and sustaining cloud management and adoption strategies on behalf of clients
• Defining and overseeing the implementation of approaches to assure compliance and security of workloads and general support services running in public cloud
• Identifying market trends in technology, methodologies and organizational designs for cloud management, governance and adoption
• 5 or more years of experience in Cloud solutions (IaaS/ PaaS/ SaaS) Strategy and Implementation for mid or large size organizations (this includes private/public Clouds - on AWS, or Azure or Google Cloud Platform, or Hybrid Cloud or Native Cloud )
• Experiences with Kubernetes or Devops
• Relevant experience to enable selection criteria for cloud providers and application suitability assessments including detailed cloud architecture design for global scale and high availability
• Experience in leading team to design technology and process landscape and develop overall cloud solution strategy
• Ability to take major ownership in orchestrating client workshops and facilitate customer interactive sessions on cloud operating models, cloud business value, DevOps processes, and application/infrastructure modernization
• Experience in supporting migration of application workloads to cloud. Experience in participating in transformation initiatives for mid to large-scale organizations. 5 years' experience leading the design and integration of enterprise-level technical solutions for commercial and public sector clients.
• In-depth understanding of cloud infrastructure, platforms, networking, security, identity access management, data management and system architecture concepts.
Languages English - advanced Kontakt
Fpt Slovakia s.r.o.
Južná trieda 6