Workday HCM ConsultantPlace of work
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
1 600 € + variable component
(base salary depends on seniority, experiences and qualification of the candidate)
For our customer we are looking for Workday a consultant with the focus on HCM module (Human Capital Management) who will be providing daily support on the platform and will participate on implementation projects during the rollout of the Workday platform to various customers’ locations. The ideal candidate should be a quick learner eager to explore new things and tackle new challenges with relevant experience and knowledge about HR processes in middle and big enterprises. Knowledge and experience with integrations of Workday HCM with other external systems (e.g. SAP, MS products) are highly appreciated.
- Actively participates in all phases of the Workday lifecycle, assisting clients with supporting and leveraging the Workday application.
- Performs principal consultant duties as the lead functional consultant on Workday projects, responsible for the analysis, design, scheduling, construction and delivery of the Workday solution.
- Possesses analytical problem-solving and documentation skills.
- Communicates effectively with team members and clients.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize conflicting demands with little supervision.
- Executes assigned project tasks within established schedule.
- Completes his or her own assignments on time and with quality.
- Contributes to knowledge management capital through activities such as sharing documented lessons learned, Q&
A, documented deliverables, facilitation of Workday knowledge sharing sessions, and regularly posting best practices and knowledge sharing information to team knowledge sites.
- May provide guidance and instruction to other team members and coaching to more junior team members.
- Answers all inquiries in a timely basis.
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience with Workday is a must
- Workday HCM certification preferred
- knowledge of HR processes and project management is an advantage
- Experience with Workday Integration module is BIG advantage
- Familiarity with other Workday modules is welcome
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Customer orientation
- Team spirit
- Proactivity and independence
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Fpt Slovakia s.r.o.
Južná trieda 6