Junior ServiceNow SpecialistPlace of work
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
1 300 € + variable component
(base salary depends on seniority, experiences and qualification of the candidate)
As a ServiceNow Junior Developer you will be closely involved in the implementation of ServiceNow projects for our customers, which are engaged into areas such as Health Care, Utility or Digital television, around the globe (DE / AU / US / UK). You would be expected to familiarize yourself step by step with each phase of a software development project, and to assume your own responsibilities, especially in relation to independent administration or programming tasks. Our ServiceNow projects combine ITIL-based process consultancy and tool implementation in accordance with agile methods (scrum).
- Opportunity for Junior Developer to be a part of our professional ServiceNow Team.
- Junior Developer will provide administration and support of the ServiceNow platform and applications.
- Junior Developer will implement (develop) the solutions based on the defined requirements and will follow ServiceNow Best Practices / agreed standards.
- Provide administration support of functions (management of users / maintenance of other data sets).
- Configuration / Customization / Development of requirements based on the identified stories / tasks.
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools.
- Follow all procedures and processes.
- Other duties as assigned by responsible manager or team lead.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow Platform and previous experience within this platform is required.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of jQuery, Prototype, Angular knowledge is advantage.
- Experience with application administration.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes is advantage.
- Experiences with Agile philosophy / Scrum process framework is advantage.
- Experience in at least System Administration or Developer roles.
- Developed problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Very good verbal and written communication skills are required
- Genuine desire to learn is essential
Fpt Slovakia s.r.o.
Južná trieda 6