ServiceNow Senior Developer- Kosice/remotePlace of work
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
2 100 € + variable component (senior)
1 500 € + variable component (experienced level)
(base salary depends on seniority, experiences and qualification of the candidate)
As a ServiceNow Developer you will be closely involved in the implementation of ServiceNow projects for our customers, which are engaged into areas such as Health Care, Utility or Digital television, around the globe (DE / AU / US / UK).
Due to the variability of project the Senior ServiceNow Developer will have a chance to work with the topics such as Active Directory, Orchestration, CMDB, Discovery, Service Mapping, Event Management, Application Architecture in the enterprise (web services, data access and persistence, client/server, etc.), ITOM, etc.. He will be responsible for providing also standard software configuration and customization, including workflow administration, reports set up, data imports, integration, custom scripting and third-party software integration and implementation of Client Scripts, UI Policies, UI actions, Script Includes, Business Rules. ServiceNow Developer will be also responsible for UI, Workflows, Application development activities, New applications, New modules and will work closely with IT and Business teams to develop and enhance ServiceNow capabilities. Our ServiceNow projects combine ITIL-based process consultancy and tool implementation in accordance with agile methods (scrum).
- Opportunity for Senior Developer to be a part of our professional ServiceNow Team.
- Senior Developer will need to be able to identify customer needs as well as interpret customer requirements.
- Senior Developer will implement (develop) the solutions based on the defined requirements and will follow ServiceNow Best Practices / agreed standards.
- Responsible for the technical specifications and implementation of the ServiceNow integrations.
- Provide administrator support of functions (management of users / maintenance of other data sets).
- Configuration / Customization / Development of requirements based on the identified stories / tasks.
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools.
- Provide advanced support for by troubleshooting, bugs fixing and conducting root cause analysis.
- Develop and document design, solution and architecture.
- Maintain, manage, review and improve existing solutions, together with testing.
- Cooperate and coordinate with architects, consultants and other senior colleagues to determine functionalities.
- Design and develop technical solutions to complex business needs / problems or for enterprise projects.
- Design and develop proof of concepts, use cases as well as data analysis solutions.
- Design and develop logical data models, that meet customers / applications requirements.
- Architect new ways of solving problems using the ServiceNow platform.
- Mentor, coach, train and support junior colleagues.
- Follow all procedures and processes.
- Other duties as assigned by responsible manager or team lead.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience working with ServiceNow Platform (min. 3 years for experienced level).
- experience with supporting of implementation, administration, configuration and development.
- experience in ServiceNow development – include scripting, tool configuration, design work, technical configuration and development (high level of experience and expertise is required).
- Skill to develop on ServiceNow platform including the creation and / or customization of the core applications.
- Generating detailed documentation.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Experiences with Agile philosophy / Scrum process framework.
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- ServiceNow Application Developer Certification
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification
- Developed problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Analyze User needs
- Critical Thinking
- Attention to Details
- Problem Solving
- Good Communication and presentation skills, client handling
- Large degree of freedom.
- The ability to run the ServiceNow platform while working closely with the development team.
- The role offers a great deal of autonomy.
- The Senior ServiceNow Developer still belong to a team and can take advantage of the collaborative nature of the ServiceNow platform.
- The role also allows full time remote work or working environment in our Kosice office (based on the candidate’s preference).
- The employer sponsors also additional ServiceNow certifications.
Fpt Slovakia s.r.o.
Južná trieda 6