Embedded Developer (Ref. No.: 338-30893332)Place of work
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
1800 € + variable component
(base salary depends on seniority, experiences and qualification of the candidate)
For our prominent customer Innogy SE, newly formed inovation branch of RWE concern, we are looking for senior candidates to join our core team established in 2011.
E-Mobility project is platform for management, operations, monitoring and integration of charging stations for electric vehicles into company operation landscape. Electric vehicles are gaining massive momentum recently and all major automotive companies are drawing their focus there.
- Analyzing business requirements
- Identifying the requirements to ensure end-to-end service performance from the end user’s perspective
- Development, implementation, configuration and administration of applications based on requirements from customer
- Development of hardware-related software for electronic communication devices
- Development of device drivers with software connection at low-level level
- Development of software interfaces of driver layers
- Working on different architectures - ARM, X86
- Creation and maintenance of functional test and use case documentation for customer
Experience in the development of Linux device drivers
Experience in Kernel Space - Linux
Knowledge of design and use of web techniques, scripting languages and M2M communication in the embedded environment is an advantage
Knowledge of embedded Linux (SDK, BSP, driver development, u-boot, etc.)
In depth understanding of layer-2 and layer-3 network protocols and technologies required
specifically, TCP/IP, routing and switching protocols
including debugging, analysis and extensions
Experience in developing code for network routers, switches or network management stations
Solid working experience in embedded systems, kernel drivers and user space applications
Experience in developing Linux Board support Packages.
Strong knowledge in Linux kernel, kernel debugging, Linux OS internals, memory management, inter-process communication, threading and all other OS concepts (e.g. sockets, files, shared memory, …)
Broad system level knowledge including intuitive understanding of distributed system interactions and performance tradeoffs
Familiarity with building, debugging, and profiling code in a Unix/Linux environment
Languages English - advanced German - advanced Kontakt
Fpt Slovakia s.r.o.