Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Test Automation DeveloperPlace of work
District of Košice I
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
1000 € + variable component
(base salary depends on seniority, experiences and qualification of the candidate)
We are looking for a developer in the field of Test Automation who is eager to learn new things, who strives to gain new experience.
Our new colleague will be an essential contributor supporting testing needs throughout the entire software development lifecycle. Will work closely with other team members and in an Agile or Waterfall programming atmosphere developing valuable products for international customers.
We use the latest technologies to work on innovative projects for our top clients in DE, UK and USA.
· Design, develop, manage, execute, maintain and report within automated testing in compliance with the project needs
· Identify application components to be automated based on both the business priority and expected benefit of automated testing
· Review manual test cases to understand the details and identify functions to enable automation
· Provide level of effort and schedule estimates for test script development work
· Develop test data together with customer usable for test execution
· Execute automated tests for both functional and regression testing cycles. Analyse and report the test results
· Maintain test scripts and data change/updated
· understanding of testing fundamentals and test case design methodology,
· knowledge of VBS, VBA
· experience with HP QTP/UFT, HP ALM
· experience with SQL
· experience with SAP – basic
- German language
· active knowledge of VB .NET or any programming or scripting language
· experience with any test automation tools
· experience with tools: SOLMAN, JIRA, TeamCity, SharePoint, Confluence,
· experience with SOAP UI
· experience with test managing tools (TestLink, Clear Quest, Test Forge, Wiki, Mantis)
· experience with XML
· experience with test automation frameworks for mobile applications
· experience in agile software development methodologies
English - advanced
Quick understanding, goal-oriented working style and team-oriented attitude
Communication skills and flexibility
Ability to work under pressure
Proactivity and independence
Willingness to travel
Fpt Slovakia s.r.o.
Južná trieda 6