Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
UX Designer for Smart Home projectPlace of work
District of Košice I
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
1000 € + variable component
(base salary depends on seniority, experiences and qualification of the candidate)
We are looking for a UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients. UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- proven work experience as a UX Designer or similar role
- portfolio of design projects
- knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
English - advanced
Analytical and time management skills
Communication skills and flexibility
Proactivity and independence
Fpt Slovakia s.r.o.
Južná trieda 6