Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Frontend Developer for AutomotivePlace of work
District of Košice I
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
1500 € + variable component
(base salary depends on seniority, experiences and qualification of the candidate)
For our prominent customer Innogy SE, newly formed inovation branch of RWE concern, we are looking for Frontend Developers to join our core team established in 2011.
E-Mobility project is platform for management, operations, monitoring and integration of charging stations for electric vehicles into company operation landscape. Electric vehicles are gaining massive momentum recently and all major automotive companies are drawing their focus there.
You will join our team of senior developers and testers located in Germany and Kosice and can contribute to regular features development as well as to architectural changes, improvements and system evolution.
· Analyse the customer requirements
· Estimate and plan detail tasks based upon the requirement from customer
· Development based on code guidelines
· Creation of unit tests based on acceptance criteria
· Work mainly in the SCRUM environment, but sometimes also in the classic waterfall model
· Communicate with customer on daily basis
· experience in software development in Java Enterprise environments
· knowledge of the following tools: Maven / Gitlab / Gitlab Runner / Jenkins / IntelliJ IDEA / JIRA
English - advanced
German - intermediate
Quick understanding, goal-oriented working style and team-oriented attitude
Communication skills and flexibility
Ability to work under pressure
Proactivity and independence
Willingness to travel
Fpt Slovakia s.r.o.
Južná trieda 6