Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
2nd Level Support Analyst- eMobilityPlace of work
District of Košice I
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
1000 € + variable component
(base salary depends on seniority, experiences and qualification of the candidate)
For our prominent customer Innogy SE, we are looking for 2nd level Support Analyst for our eMobility team.
eMobility project is platform for management, operations, monitoring and integration of charging stations for electric vehicles into company operation landscape. Electric vehicles are gaining massive momentum recently and all major automotive companies are drawing their focus there.
The person on this position will be proactively and reactively support a team of highly specialized IT professionals in supporting application operations and our eMobility back-end systems. We are looking for a person that can provide quick initial solutions as well as well-founded error analyzes with wide technical knowledge about a modern application operation.
· Prioritization, classification and error analysis
· Reactive problem management , incident management
· Creation of documentation and work instructions for other support groups
· Cooperation with 3rd Level Support Specialists
· Monitoring and restoring systems according to given instructions and own expertise
· provision and maintenance of system interfaces
· Support in deployment of new releases and applications
· Comprehensive documentation of solution methods and maintenance of knowledge databases
· Preparation of reports
· experience in 2nd or 3rd level support
· experience in the area of networks and network technology (LAN, WAN, hardware, firewalls, router, switches)
· knowledge of application operation
· knowledge of incident and problem management
· experience with appropriate tools in service desk operation
· experiences in the decentralized operation and support of applications
· experience with the release and deployment of software
· ServiceNow knowledge
· ITIL knowledge- advantage
English - advanced
German - advanced
High resilience in stressful situations
Willingness to 24/7 shift service
Good communication skills
Willingness to travel
Fpt Slovakia s.r.o.
Južná trieda 6