Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
.NET Developer for Smart Home projectPlace of work
District of Košice I
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
1500 € + variable component
(base salary depends on seniority, experiences and qualification of the candidate)
The strategy for the first version of the SmartHome solution was to build up a closed house automation solution with a selected set of devices and tightly integrated clients.
Over time, the strategy has been extended to support also further devices in a more generic fashion.
The major improvement for the next phase of SmartHome is to build and offer a modern and easy-to-use client.
In order to provide more flexibility and functionality in the new client, the SmartHome Client API will be available to handle all interactions between the client and the Smart Home Controller.
The SHC application is the application that runs on the SmartHome controller, and its role is to manage the configuration and to configure and control the devices inside the Smart Home Environment.
- analysis of customer requirements
- development, implementation, configuration and administration of applications based on requirements from customer
- solve technical issues &
- participation on international projects for European customer
- .NET fundamentals (and other stuff that is default for .NET SE: OOP, SOLID principles etc..)
- multithreading in .NET
- good grasp of TCP/IP/sockets/networking concepts
- WCF knowledge
- Git, Linux command line basics- advantage
English - advanced
Ability to work in team
Proactivity and independence
Analytical and time management skills
Fresh ideas and enthusiasm for learning new technologies and trends
Excellent communication skills
Willingness to travel
Fpt Slovakia s.r.o.
Južná trieda 6