Java Developer for AutomotiveMiesto práce
For our prominent customer Innogy SE, newly formed inovation branch of RWE concern, we are looking for senior candidates to join our core team established in 2011.
E-Mobility project is platform for management, operations, monitoring and integration of charging stations for electric vehicles into company operation landscape. Electric vehicles are gaining massive momentum recently and all major automotive companies are drawing their focus there.
Platform runs on JAVA EE stack and is integrated with various 3rd party systems. Core features are reseliency, high availability, scalability and performance. Successful candidate will be working on development of new features and on transformation towards highly performant and scalable solution.
You will join our team of senior developers and testers located in Germany or Kosice (upon preferrence) and can contribute to regular features development as well as to architectural changes, improvements and system evolution.
The main responsibilities of Senior Java Developer will be:
- analyse the customer requirements,
- estimate & plan detail tasks based upon the requirement from customer, and ditribute it to the team
- code, test and review the core functions of applications,
- support developers to solve technical issues & problems,
- develop software for charging stations for e-cars
- communicate with customer on daily basis
- active knowledge of English
- experience with programming in Java
- Java EE (CDI, JPA, JSF, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JMS, EJB)
- Maven, Mercurial, Oracle database, EclipseLink, JUnit
Skills, that will be considered as advantage
- active knowledge of German- advantage
- Glassfish, Java Script, HTML5 a CSS
- Communication skills and flexibility
- Ability to work in team
- Customer orientation
- Proactivity and independence
- Willingness to educate yourself
- Willingness to travel
- Intercultural sensitivity
- Cafeteria + Pension savings contribution
- Annual salary review
- Flexible working hours, Home office, sick days
- Language trainings at workplace
- Hard and soft skills trainings
- Healthy workplace trainigs
- Refreshments at workplace
- Hardware contribution
- Pleasant working environment
- Events and teambuildings
Fpt Slovakia s.r.o.
Južná trieda 6