Neváhajte a pošlite životopis! O prácu sa uchádzajú aj kandidáti, ktorí nespĺňajú úplne všetky požiadavky.
Salesforce ConsultantMiesto práce
Salesforce platform is one of highest growing areas in current IT enterprise products segments. Join us and work with us on one of the best CRM platforms in the world. Your work will help customer to increase efficiency and transform their business. You will contribute to innovations in the field of e-Mobility, while electric vehicles are gaining massive momentum recently and all major automotive companies are drawing their focus there.
Our prominent customer - a German utilities company - is a leader in utilities area. Through its various subsidiaries, it supplies electricity and gas to millions of customers, principally in Europe. Our team covers projects for this customer throughout their whole life cycle. From project design, communication with the customer, to the development and subsequent support of the project. The goal is to provide customers with innovative solutions with regard to optimisation of processes in their business.
We are searching for experienced Salesforce consultants able to discuss and implement customer requirements in agile way of working.
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- analysis of customer requirements
- implement customer requirements
- contribution to product changes
- participation in international projects for European customer
You should have:
- active knowledge of German
- 2 years of working experience as Salesforce consultant on IT projects
- experience in one of Salesforce modules (Service or Sales modules, especially FSL and CPQ)
- experience with SCRUM methodology and/or waterfall model
You will work on bigger and smaller changes in version of product which is currently deployed and implemented directly by salesforce resources. There is expected onsite presence by our customer from e-cars industry in Dortmund due to complex requirements analysis / discussions with customer.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team and trust building skills
- Customer orientation
- Willingness to travel
- Cafeteria + Pension savings contribution
- Annual salary review
- Flexible working hours, Home office, sick days
- Language trainings at workplace
- Hard and soft skills trainings
- Healthy workplace trainigs
- Refreshments at workplace
- Hardware contribution
- Pleasant working environment
- Events and teambuildings
Fpt Slovakia s.r.o.
Južná trieda 6