Frontend Developer for Smart Home projectMiesto práce
The strategy for the first version of the SmartHome solution was to build up a closed house automation solution with a selected set of devices and tightly integrated clients.
Over time, the strategy has been extended to support also further devices in a more generic fashion.
The major improvement for the next phase of SmartHome is to build and offer a modern and easy-to-use client.
In order to provide more flexibility and functionality in the new client, the SmartHome Client API will be available to handle all interactions between the client and the Smart Home Controller.
The SHC application is the application that runs on the SmartHome controller, and its role is to manage the configuration and to configure and control the devices inside the Smart Home Environment.
The main responsibilities of Front-end Developer will be:
- UI Plugin development
- analysis of customer requirements
- development, implementation, configuration and administration of applications based on requirements from customer
- participation on international projects for European customer
- active knowledge of English
- CSS3 + preprocessor e.g. SCSS
- REST, WebSocket
- agile methodology (Scrum)
- Gulp, Webpack
- analytical and time management skills
- fresh ideas and enthusiasm for learning new technologies and trends
- excellent communication skills and flexibility
- ability to work in a team
- customer orientation
- proactivity and independence
- Cafeteria + Pension savings contribution
- Annual salary review
- Flexible working hours, Home office, sick days
- Language trainings at workplace
- Hard and soft skills trainings
- Healthy workplace trainigs
- Refreshments at workplace
- Hardware contribution
- Pleasant working environment
- Events and teambuildings
Fpt Slovakia s.r.o.
Južná trieda 6