Send CV to the company
ONLINE RETAILER MANAGER
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FORAs the Online Retailer Manager for FOREO, you will drive the growth for our key retail e-commerce channels. This role is responsible for presenting and providing the best FOREO, branding, marketing and e-commerce experience in the online space on Retail.com sites. You will work closely and report to the EMEA E-Commerce Manager dedicated to managing FOREO’s partners such as: selfridges.co.uk, boots.com, feelunique.com, asos.com, cultbeauty.com, fabled.com, currentbody, Shop Direct, etc.
WHAT WILL YOU DO AT FOREO
- Manage online retailer business to achieve sales and marketing goals
- Build and maintain relationships with our retail partners
- Define and execute a yearly marketing plan for our retail e-commerce channels
- Establish retail online product assortment and merchandising strategy
- Develop and maintain marketing calendar and launch calendar for each retailer site
- Develop and coordinate digital marketing campaigns for e-tailers
- Ensure consistency of brand messaging on retail digital channels
- Make sure that the brand presence and product pages on retail.com sites are consistent and at the highest level
- Maintain standards of product merchandising online / copy, imagery, usage
- Find new online sales channels in the UK market
- Support, coordinate and execute new e-tailer launches
- Make sure the performance is tracked: measuring and reporting ROI
- Monitor sales results of all channels
- Negotiate and align joint marketing plans with e-retailers
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Economics or a related discipline.
- Experience in marketing, online marketing and e-commerce area.
- Broad digital experience covering E-commerce, Social Media, Email, Mobile, Influencer Marketing.
- Sales and affiliate marketing experience would be an advantage.
- Strong project management skills.
- Flexible team player.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Beauty industry experience would be beneficial.
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
- Are you ready to take this exciting challenge? Send your resume and cover letter in English. We will appreciate video CV application.