We are currently looking for Sr Test Analyst / POS and NEXO application who will join our team POS Development EMEA . Your main responsibility will be to plan and execute all needed payment related testing in existing standard POS applications and also future NEXO driven POS application.
• Plan and perform regression testing of existing application on Ingenico POS family
• Architect and perform testing for new projects on existing platform
• Gain detailed knowledge of Europe wide NEXO standard and support application testing in this new environment – see http://www.nexo-standards.org/ for details
• Be first contact for operation and other teams and analyse incidents reported and handover results to developers for fixing issues
• Maintain all needed test equipment and support developers in certain test scenarios
• Perform card brand specific testing with UL test tools
It is great opportunity, isn’t it? We are offering you generous amount of benefits as well. Have a look at it in section Benefits.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
1850 euro - minimum, our salary offer will depend on level of expertise of candidate
- company stocks
- Flexible working time
- Meal vouchers – fully covered by the company
- Contribution to pension plan
- Health care - Private medical center
- Life and Accident Insurance
- 25 full paid sick leave days per year
- 5 sick days
- Long term career development
- Hard & Soft skills trainings
and others . . .
Requirements for the employee
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
We are always supporting our new colleague but it is still required to have some experience and skills for this position as well.
Our new colleague needs to meet several requirements/to have experience with:
• Knowledge about test processes and tools
• Team player and work also with remote teams
• Any knowledge about card transaction processing and POS terminals is a benefit
Ability to work independently is more than welcomed.
If you can literally speak fluently in English and you are personally meeting requirements noted above, we are waiting for your application!
Brief description of the company
First Data is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants around the world. With over 42 Billion merchant transactions annually and nearly 750 Million credit/debit cards on file, First Data powers the payments value chain in over 80 countries across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting over 7,000 financial institutions and the largest merchant distribution network in the industry with over 1,200 partners servicing merchants large and small.
First Data’s International division is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With more than eight billion transactions annually and more than 70 million card accounts on file outside the U.S., First Data powers the payments value chain across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting clients around the world with offices in 34 countries.
We help businesses simplify payment processing and improve the customer experience with our broad portfolio of solutions, including: credit and debit card issuing and acquiring, point of sale terminals and deployment services, gift card and loyalty solutions, eCommerce, information and analytics solutions, card production and mailing, mobile solutions and more.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals
ID: 3390306 Dátum zverejnenia: 15.5.2018Lokalita: Digital Park II, Einsteinova, Petržalka Pozícia: IT TesterSpoločnosť: First Data Slovakia, s. r. o.Základná zložka mzdy (brutto) a ďalšie odmeny:1850 euro - minimum, our salary offer will depend on level of expertise of candidate