Java Developer / Terminal Management System EMEA (Ref. No.: 2295402)
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Digital Park II, Einsteinova, Petržalka
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Would you like to be a part of dynamic and significant team of developers? Would you take an ownership and be committed to work you love? If your answer on questions above were yes, you should continue reading. Now we are offering you a great opportunity for your career and personal growth in company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 36 countries worldwide.
We are currently looking for Java Developer who will join our team TMS Development EMEA . Your main responsibility will be build and maintain new and existing TMS (terminal management system) for parameter download (according to NEXO standard) and software download for dedicated POS terminals - currently Clover, Ingenico and in future also Verifone.
• Setup initial TMS systems inside First Data landscape
• Agree and implement enhancements of TMS systems with vendor
• Help integrating solution into First Data landscape and support surrounding teams during testing phase
• Monitor and maintain the system and guide Operations team and plan capacity for PROD usage
• Execute changes according First Data change policies
• Gain detailed knowledge of Europe wide NEXO standard – especially the part about TMS – see http://www.nexo-standards.org/ for details
• Be first contact for operation and other teams and analyse incidents reported and handover results to developers for fixing issues
It is great opportunity, isn’t it? We are offering you generous amount of benefits as well. Have a look at it in section Benefits.
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
- 1883.00 euro - minimum, our salary offer will depend on level of expertise of candidate
- Other benefits
- - company stocks
- Flexible working time
- Meal vouchers – fully covered by the company
- Contribution to pension plan
- Health care - Private medical center
- Life and Accident Insurance
- 25 full paid sick leave days per year
- 5 sick days
- Long term career development
- Hard & Soft skills trainings
and others . . .
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- Personality requirements and skills
- We are always supporting our new colleague but it is still required to have some experience and skills for this position as well.
Our new colleague needs to meet several requirements/to have experience with:
• Java server knowledge
• Standard tools like: Git, Gerrit, Jira, Confluence
• Team player and able to work with international teams locally and remotely
• English is a must
• Any knowledge about card transaction processing and POS terminals is a benefit
• C and C+ coding as and additional benefit
Ability to work independently is more than welcomed.
If you can literally speak fluently in English and you are personally meeting requirements noted above, we are waiting for your application!
- Brief description of the company
- First Data is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants around the world. With over 42 Billion merchant transactions annually and nearly 750 Million credit/debit cards on file, First Data powers the payments value chain in over 80 countries across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting over 7,000 financial institutions and the largest merchant distribution network in the industry with over 1,200 partners servicing merchants large and small.
First Data’s International division is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With more than eight billion transactions annually and more than 70 million card accounts on file outside the U.S., First Data powers the payments value chain across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting clients around the world with offices in 34 countries.
We help businesses simplify payment processing and improve the customer experience with our broad portfolio of solutions, including: credit and debit card issuing and acquiring, point of sale terminals and deployment services, gift card and loyalty solutions, eCommerce, information and analytics solutions, card production and mailing, mobile solutions and more.
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Information technology, computer programming, web portals