IT Application Support Analyst (Ref. No.: 2287650)
Information about the position
Place of work
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are currently looking for IT Application Support Analyst who will join our team.
Your main responsibility will be running and BAU maintaining application used worldwide, incident resolution, deployment management, project and testing support.
• Run and maintain test and production environments
• House Keeping on daily/weekly basis
• Troubleshooting and incident fixing including complex tasks
• Generating add hoc reports based on business requests
• BCP/DR activities for production systems
• Implementation of changes and deployments to test and production environments
• Monitoring and alerting setup and alerts maintenance
• Capacity and performance annual review for production systems
• Support complex business projects
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
1491.00 euro - minimum, our salary offer will depend on level of expertise of candidate
We are offering you generous amount of benefits, e.g. :
- company stocks
- Flexible working time
- Meal vouchers – fully covered by the company
- Contribution to pension plan
- Health care - Private medical center
- Life and Accident Insurance
- 25 full paid sick leave days per year
- 5 sick days
- Long term career development
- Hard & Soft skills trainings
and others . . .
Requirements for the employee
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
We are always supporting our new colleague but it is still required to have some experience and skills for this position as well.
Our new colleague needs to meet several requirements/to have experience with:
• PL/SQL advanced
• Unix commands
• Java basics(optional)
• English B2
Ability to work independently is more than welcomed.
If you can literally speak fluently in English and you are personally meeting requirements noted above, we are waiting for your application!
Brief description of the company
First Data is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants around the world. With over 42 Billion merchant transactions annually and nearly 750 Million credit/debit cards on file, First Data powers the payments value chain in over 80 countries across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting over 7,000 financial institutions and the largest merchant distribution network in the industry with over 1,200 partners servicing merchants large and small.
First Data’s International division is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With more than eight billion transactions annually and more than 70 million card accounts on file outside the U.S., First Data powers the payments value chain across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting clients around the world with offices in 34 countries.
We help businesses simplify payment processing and improve the customer experience with our broad portfolio of solutions, including: credit and debit card issuing and acquiring, point of sale terminals and deployment services, gift card and loyalty solutions, eCommerce, information and analytics solutions, card production and mailing, mobile solutions and more.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals