Application Developer C++ / EMEA (Ref. No.: 2204410)
Information about the position
Place of work
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are currently looking for Application Developer C++ / BASE24-eps EMEA who will join our Development team.
Your main responsibility will be development, unit testing and defect / incident solving for highly critical application that supports the electronic payments 24/7. You should consult and work closely with other team members, testers and business analysts to identify business needs and appropriate technical solutions. The work scope involves various international projects from payments industry.
- Object Oriented programming, participation on SDLC process
- Implementation of best practices in software development
- Coordination of own and third parties during development activities
- Defect and incident fixing within a timely fashion, cooperation with admins from production support
- Commitment on predefined release dates and development delivery dates
- Stay active and current with the technology trends, direction and innovations related to used technologies and services.
- Contribute to overall team performance, including support and assistance of other team members where necessary
It is great opportunity, isn’t it? We are offering you generous amount of benefits as well. Have a look at it in section Benefits.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
1633.33 euro - minimum, our salary offer will depend on level of expertise of candidate
- company stocks
- Flexible working time
- Meal vouchers – fully covered by the company
- Contribution to pension plan
- Health care - Private medical center
- Life and Accident Insurance
- 25 full paid sick leave days per year
- 5 sick days
- Long term career development
- Hard & Soft skills trainings
and others . . .
Requirements for the employee
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Personality requirements and skills
We are always supporting our new colleague but it is still required to have some experience and skills for this position as well.
Our new colleague needs to meet several requirements/to have experience with:
- Technical Skills (from Level 1 (beginner) to Level 6 (expert)):
C/C++ (Level 3)
Code versioning (e.g. GIT, SVN) (Level 2)
Python (Level 2)
Unit Testing (Level 1)
Other ( cryptography, Unix ) (Level 1)
- Excellent problem solving skills and analytical thinking
- Proactive work performance
- Ability to work as a good team player
- Intermediate level in technical English required. All documentation and majority of communication is in English due to international projects and international offices involved (UK, Germany, UAE, India etc.)
- Willingness to learn technologies and solutions from the field of electronic transactions, payment cards, POS/ATM devices, tokenization and cryptography
Ability to work independently is more than welcomed.
If you can literally speak fluently in English and you are personally meeting requirements noted above, we are waiting for your application!
Brief description of the company
First Data is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants around the world. With over 42 Billion merchant transactions annually and nearly 750 Million credit/debit cards on file, First Data powers the payments value chain in over 80 countries across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting over 7,000 financial institutions and the largest merchant distribution network in the industry with over 1,200 partners servicing merchants large and small.
First Data’s International division is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With more than eight billion transactions annually and more than 70 million card accounts on file outside the U.S., First Data powers the payments value chain across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting clients around the world with offices in 34 countries.
We help businesses simplify payment processing and improve the customer experience with our broad portfolio of solutions, including: credit and debit card issuing and acquiring, point of sale terminals and deployment services, gift card and loyalty solutions, eCommerce, information and analytics solutions, card production and mailing, mobile solutions and more.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals