Application analyst – Web Portal Security (Ref. No.: 2305090)
Information about the position
Place of work
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are currently looking for Application analyst – Web Portal Security who will join our eMAX Test and Development team.
Your main responsibility will be Development of web application portal for credit/debit card issuers and POS transaction acquirers!
- Development of web application portal for credit/debit card issuers and POS transaction acquirers.
- Implementation of identity and access management to the web portal – user authentication and authorization.
- Implementation of single sign on functionality.
- Integration of new applications with the SSO solution.
- Collaboration within a local team in Bratislava as well as with teams based in Germany.
- Design identity and access management solution.
- Drive the SSO product development – suggest enhancements, help to select most appropriate technologies and frameworks
- Implementation of the solution
- Stay active and current with the technology trends, direction and innovations related to used technologies and services.
It is great opportunity, isn’t it? We are offering you generous amount of benefits as well. Have a look at it in section Benefits
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
1883.00 euro - minimum, our salary offer will depend on level of expertise of candidate
We are offering you generous amount of benefits, e.g. :
- company stocks
- Flexible working time
- Meal vouchers – fully covered by the company
- Contribution to pension plan
- Health care - Private medical center
- Life and Accident Insurance
- 25 full paid sick leave days per year
- 5 sick days
- Long term career development
- Hard & Soft skills trainings
and others . . .
Requirements for the employee
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Personality requirements and skills
We are always supporting our new colleague but it is still required to have some experience and skills for this position as well.
Our new colleague needs to meet several requirements/to have experience with:
• Experience in application design and development of distributed, highly scalable, efficient, and fault-tolerant systems in Java
• Knowledge of following technologies / tools :
• Java 8
• OpenSSO, OpenAM or any other similar access management and single sign on solution know how is an advantage
• J2EE: JSP, JSF, Web service, EJB,
• Application servers (JBoss, WildFly)
• Spring - Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Integration
• Hibernate, SQL, relational databases (Oracle, DB2 and HSQL preferred)
• Git, Gerrit, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, Eclipse, IDEA
• Experience in taking the projects from the requirements phase to the delivery phase using the full software development life cycle.
• English - expert, German (optional / plus)
Ability to work independently is more than welcomed.
If you can literally speak fluently in English and you are personally meeting requirements noted above, we are waiting for your application!
Brief description of the company
First Data is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants around the world. With over 42 Billion merchant transactions annually and nearly 750 Million credit/debit cards on file, First Data powers the payments value chain in over 80 countries across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting over 7,000 financial institutions and the largest merchant distribution network in the industry with over 1,200 partners servicing merchants large and small.
First Data’s International division is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With more than eight billion transactions annually and more than 70 million card accounts on file outside the U.S., First Data powers the payments value chain across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting clients around the world with offices in 34 countries.
We help businesses simplify payment processing and improve the customer experience with our broad portfolio of solutions, including: credit and debit card issuing and acquiring, point of sale terminals and deployment services, gift card and loyalty solutions, eCommerce, information and analytics solutions, card production and mailing, mobile solutions and more.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals