Sr Sales Business Representative - Prague, CZ
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Prague, Czechia
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- We are currently looking for Senior Sales Representative with focus on Short Sales Cycle, who will join our First Data Sales Team to support our ATM DCC project in Prague, Czech Republic!
If you are a candidate we are looking for, sales is your passion, customers are important to you, you can easily build strong professional relations with clients and you are looking for exciting challenges!
Your main responsibility will be to find new locations for ATM installations and negotiate with locations owners the rental contract. Also you will manage relationships with site owners after contracts are signed. It is great opportunity to support new business line within an established geographic territory.
- Active searching for the new potential location for ATM installations clients in Prague
- Managing business meetings, negotiating business conditions, and maintaining business standards
- Building committed and professional relationships with clients
- Product presentation and negotiation contract terms and conditions
- Responsibility for fulfilling established business goals
- Other benefits
- - motivating rewards / sales commissions
- Home office
- flexible working time
- company car
- mobile phone
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Intermediate (B1) and Czech - Advanced (C1) and Slovak - Intermediate (B1)
- Personality requirements and skills
- - Great at communication and presentation skills
- Sales experience and proven ability of qualifying and developing opportunities, presenting and negotiating
- Ability to work independently and to organize your time effectively
- Interpersonal skills, positive and optimistic approach
- Open and communicative character
- Brief description of the company
- First Data is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants around the world. With over 42 Billion merchant transactions annually and nearly 750 Million credit/debit cards on file, First Data powers the payments value chain in over 80 countries across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting over 7,000 financial institutions and the largest merchant distribution network in the industry with over 1,200 partners servicing merchants large and small.
First Data’s International division is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With more than eight billion transactions annually and more than 70 million card accounts on file outside the U.S., First Data powers the payments value chain across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting clients around the world with offices in 34 countries.
We help businesses simplify payment processing and improve the customer experience with our broad portfolio of solutions, including: credit and debit card issuing and acquiring, point of sale terminals and deployment services, gift card and loyalty solutions, eCommerce, information and analytics solutions, card production and mailing, mobile solutions and more.
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Information technology, computer programming, web portals