Junior Finance Analyst - great opportunity for graduates!
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Digital Park II, Einsteinova 25, 851 01 Bratislava 5, Bratislava
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Would you like to be a part of significant Finance team? Would you take an ownership and be committed to work you love? If your answer on questions above were yes, you should continue reading. Now we are offering you a great opportunity for your career and personal growth in company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 36 countries worldwide. Can you imagine your contribution within this organization? Because we can.
We are currently looking for new Financial Analyst who will join our Finance team for CEESEE in Bratislava.
If you are a candidate we are looking for, you will experience work on complex financial analysis projects, prepare financial and business related analyses, research in such areas as financial and expense performance, budgeting, costing, rate of return, depreciation and working capital within CEESEE region.
Your main responsibility will be:
• Participates in month end closing.
• Prepares monthly KPIs, CAPEX, OPEX reports.
• Prepares financial reports, tables, charts.
• Participates on planning process and supports colleagues in preparing the monthly P&L variance analysis against forecast and plan.
• Prepares various ad-hoc financial analysis and data generation.
• Investigates and analyzes any inconsistencies.
Besides that you will prepare forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance, general business conditions and other related areas.
It is great opportunity, isn’t it? If the job description itself is not enough for you, don’t worry, we are offering you generous amount of benefits as well. Have a look at it in section Other benefits.
- Other benefits
- We are offering you generous amount of benefits, e.g. :
- company stocks
- Flexible working time
- Meal vouchers – fully covered by the company
- Contribution to pension plan
- Health care - Private medical center
and others . . .
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2) and Slovak - Upper intermediate (B2)
- Personality requirements and skills
- We are always supporting our new colleague but it is still required to have some experience and skills for this position as well.
Our new colleague needs to have experience with:
• Advanced MS Office skills, especially Excel.
• Knowledge of accounting principles.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Willingness to learn.
Ability to work independently is more than welcomed.
If you can literally speak fluently in English and you are personally meeting requirements noted above, we are waiting for your application!
- Brief description of the company
- First Data is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants around the world. With over 42 credit/debit cards on file, First Data powers the payments value chain in over 80 countries across the globe. We are proud of our Billion merchant transactions annually and nearly 750 Million extensive customer relationships supporting over 7,000 financial institutions and the largest merchant distribution network in the industry with over 1,200 partners servicing merchants large and small.
First Data’s International division is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With more than eight billion transactions annually and more than 70 million card accounts on file outside the U.S., First Data powers the payments value chain across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting clients around the world with offices in 34 countries.
We help businesses simplify payment processing and improve the customer experience with our broad portfolio of solutions, including: credit and debit card issuing and acquiring, point of sale terminals and deployment services, gift card and loyalty solutions, eCommerce, information and analytics solutions, card production and mailing, mobile solutions and more.
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Information technology, computer programming, web portals