Information about the position
- Place of work
- Digital Park II, Einsteinova 25, 851 01 Bratislava 5
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- First Data is looking for a Project Manager able to manage large projects or multiple small complex projects within a global environment. He/She is expected to manage and coordinate activities of a project team, including analysis, design, development, testing, problem resolution, training, status reporting, implementation, and post-rollout review/audit. Mostly managing local project teams with occasional foreign business trips needed.
o Accomplishes all project management related tasks for application development projects.
o Works closely together with the program management or PM of customers and their respective organization, external partners and FD internal work stream leaders.
o Assures project results on basis of project order, defined scope, business objectives, agreed schedule and budget.
o Centralized instance for coordination of estimations, planning, forecasting and reporting of deliverables.
o Aligns scope of work with customer requirements.
- Other benefits
- We are offering you generous amount of benefits, e.g. :
- company stocks
- Flexible working time
- Meal vouchers – fully covered by the company
- Contribution to pension plan
- Health care - Private medical center
- Life and Accident Insurance
- 25 full paid sick leave days per year
- 5 sick days
- Long term career development
- Hard & Soft skills trainings
and others . . .
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- Personality requirements and skills
- o Demonstrating an ability to work under stress and pressure in complex environment of global organization to meet deliverables and deadlines.
o Ability to create well-structured documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
o Certification in Project Management preferred.
o General understanding of Finance or Card Processing Business preferred.
o Very good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
o Confident with preparing presentations and convincing senior management level.
o Ability to engage with others to achieve win/win solutions for the company stakeholders and customers.
- Brief description of the company
- First Data is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants around the world. With over 42 Billion merchant transactions annually and nearly 750 Million credit/debit cards on file, First Data powers the payments value chain in over 80 countries across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting over 7,000 financial institutions and the largest merchant distribution network in the industry with over 1,200 partners servicing merchants large and small.
First Data’s International division is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With more than eight billion transactions annually and more than 70 million card accounts on file outside the U.S., First Data powers the payments value chain across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting clients around the world with offices in 34 countries.
We help businesses simplify payment processing and improve the customer experience with our broad portfolio of solutions, including: credit and debit card issuing and acquiring, point of sale terminals and deployment services, gift card and loyalty solutions, eCommerce, information and analytics solutions, card production and mailing, mobile solutions and more.
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Information technology, computer programming, web portals