Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Faurecia je vďaka svojmu vedúcemu postaveniu vo vývoji a výrobe vysokokvalitného príslušenstva pre automobilový priemysel celosvetovo žiadaným dodávateľom významných výrobcov automobilov. Navrhujeme inovatívne riešenia pre udržateľnú mobilitu a pohodlnejší život v aute. Ak si prirodzene tvorivý, máš chuť napredovať a podávať vysoké výkony, máme pre teba tú správnu kariéru!
Serial BuyerFaurecia Automotive Slovakia s.r.o.
- Place of work: Airport Industrial Park, 040 01 Košice
- Salary offered (gross): by agreement
- Start date: asap
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Define opportunities for cost reduction, validate them with Commodity teams and implement them. All actions have to be registered in Productivity Action Plan (PAP) system. Report Purchasing indexes and Profit & Loss effects
- Work closely with the Supply Chain team to support supplier deviation in Misdeliveries Per Million (MPM)
- Propose parts to be relocated to low cost countries to the commodity buyer/manager
- Be involved in the supplier selection and kick off in program phase to prepare the start of Production
- Maintain plant vendor list updated and in line with Commodity strategy. Propose and contribute to downsizing
- Monitor all relevant suppliers and parts information and ensure proper ordering, invoicing & cost control
- Inform Commodity teams in case of major volumes changes. Validate Plant QCD information sent to the Group
- Prioritise local resolution of issues but escalade to Division level or Commodity Buyers team when needed
- Possibility of professional growth and international career throughout the Group
- Semestral bonuses
Requirements for the employee
University education (Master's degree)
Personality requirements and skills
- Minimum 3 years experience at similar position in purchasing in an industrial environment, preferable in the field of automotive
- Fluency in English is required, German is an advantage
- Required PC skills - MS Office (Excel on advanced level is the must), experience with database applications (SAP, BPCS, etc.) is an advantage
- Ability to work in a matrixed organisation
- Results orientation with strong written and oral communications skills
- Time flexibility and accountability
- Negotiation skills
- International mind set
Brief description of the company
Faurecia is a thriving engineering and manufacturing company specialized in high-quality technical solutions for the world’s leading automobile manufacturers contributing to safety,comfort, design and environment.We need ambitious people. We have to sustain our success within the rapid innovation cycles in our industry. We aim to enhance profitability, increase competitiveness, optimize engineering- development activities and maintain our leadership in product and process innovation.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information about the selection process
We will contact only candidates with appropriate profile. Thank you for understanding.
Airport Industrial Park, Pri Letisku
040 17 Košice