Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Senior Manager of Incident Response Services
In 2022, ESET has established new global Corporate Solutions Division, dedicated to delivering and supporting large companies and public institutions with complex tailor-made solutions aiming to increase their cyber-resilience.
The Corporate Solution (CS) division is now expanding to key markets, building delivery capacity and scaling up cyber security professional services team that will advise our corporate client. We are looking for an experienced Senior Incident Response Manager.
In this role, you will lead the incident response team build-up and setting-up incident response operations (from readiness assessment to emergency response).
You will lead and grow the IR unit and the team in it, setup the technologies and processes to run top notch IR services for ESET global clients. Client situations will span across various industries and type of clients, reflecting expansion of CS division and professional services team.
Expect that your work will be versatile, reflecting usually specific situations among our large corporate segment clients, organizations, and business partners.
CS Professional Services are integral part of ESET effort to position itself as a trusted cyber security partner and provider of choice, building on ESET unique technologies and over 30 years of experience.
- Lead the build-up of new incident response team within ESET CS.
- With support of HR department recruit, and onboard qualified incident response analysts, ensuring the team is adequately staffed and skilled to provide high quality IR professional services.
- Provide strategic direction and leadership for the incident response team, setting clear objectives and performance metrics.
- Guide further professional growth of the team, including training and certification programs to ensure the team is equipped with the latest skills and knowledge.
- Implement and manage advanced threat detection tools and technologies to proactively identify security incidents.
- Establish clear procedures for incident triage, classification, and prioritization based on severity and impact.
- Develop, maintain, and regularly review incident response policies, procedures, and playbooks to ensure they align with industry best practices and evolving threat landscapes.
- Establish processes for incorporating threat intelligence into incident response activities, ensuring that analysts have access to up-to-date information on emerging threats and attack techniques.
- Oversee the execution of incident response playbooks, ensuring incidents are addressed promptly, thoroughly, and in compliance with established procedures.
- Coordinate and lead ESET incident response team during client engagements (IR readiness assessment, compromise assessment, emergency incident response, malware analysis, threat hunting).
- Conduct post-incident reviews and analysis to identify areas for improvement in processes, tools, and team performance.
- Ensure compliance with relevant cybersecurity regulations, industry standards, and legal requirements related to incident response provided as a service to ESET clients.
- Help to design and build Tabletop Exercises; Threat Intelligence based exercise / scenarios ; Trainings Capture the flag / Cyber ranges simulations, Red/ purple team exercises.
- Represent ESET in industry conferences, workshops, and seminars to support ESET brand build up and positioning.
- Help further CS Professional Services, specifically IR team within it
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the field of cybersecurity, with a strong focus on incident response and management.
- Hands-on experience in leading and coordinating incident response activities.
- Demonstrated success in managing incident response teams during client engagements.
- Previous experience in a senior-level cybersecurity role, such as a senior incident responder or incident response team lead.
- Relevant industry certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or CISA, GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH) and/or further similar certifications are highly desirable.
- Experience with threat intelligence and incident response platforms.
- Legal and regulatory compliance knowledge related to cybersecurity incidents.
- Self-starter & self-driven
- English Language – C1 level
location: Bratislava or Prague
BENEFITY PRE TEBA
Benefity pre celú rodinu
Šport a zdravie Wellbeing
A ešte viac…
Spoločnosť ESET je globálnym lídrom v oblasti digitálnej bezpečnosti a je jedným z najväčších dodávateľov bezpečnostných riešení v Európskej únii. Zároveň je najväčšou a najoceňovanejšou IT firmou na Slovensku.
Už viac ako 30 rokov vyvíjame popredný softvér a služby zamerané na IT bezpečnosť a ochranu podnikov, kritickej infraštruktúry a domácností z celého sveta
Viac sa o nás dozviete na našej stránke.