Neváhajte a pošlite životopis! O prácu sa uchádzajú aj kandidáti, ktorí nespĺňajú úplne všetky požiadavky.
Erste Group IT International GmbH, o. z. Slovakia
By law we are obliged to advertise minimal salary which is 1 500 EUR gross/month with possibility to be higher depending on lenght of your experience and your professional skills.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Erste Group IT INT is looking for Test Manager whose main responsibility is to deliver professional testing services to our projects. To fulfill this role, the Test Manager will build up and lead the testing team to the success of projects by ensuring proper test planning, monitoring and controlling of the test execution and final quality. If you are passionate and motivated to foster testing in our organization and have good expertise in IT quality assurance practices, Erste Group IT is the company for you.
Central Quality Assurance (CQA) Team goal is to foster the software quality improvement in EGIT. Therefore we provide best practices and professional Test and Release Management support to CaM, RFC & BRCC, focusing rather on preventing than fixing production defects.
- foster and control the test process over the entire project lifecycle
- create the test strategy and planning, review requirements and provide reasonable estimations to support the project delivery
- ensure the appropriate planning and management of the test resources, that test cases are properly documented in the corresponding tool and ensure that all test cases are tracked back to requirements
- monitor and control test execution, create test status reports, ensure that all the defects are properly recorded and documented
- take or assign the defect management role in the project, the test environment manager role in the project and the test data manager role in the project
- identify potential risks and trigger mitigation actions in alignment with the stakeholders
- assess the progress and effectiveness of testing and advocate for the appropriate level of testability/quality
- train and mentor the testing teams, evaluate and optimize the test process, conduct Acceptance Test Readiness for all test levels
- be present, prepared and collaborative in all project relevant meetings
Employee perks, benefits
- International environment
- Friendly and helpful team of experts
- Opportunity to speak English/German on daily base
- Language courses
- Attractive annual financial bonus
- Paid sick leave
- Home office
- Flexible working time
- 4 days of extra holiday per year
- Coaching, on-the-job-training, and professional training opportunities
- We foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success – we live diversity!
Information about the selection process
After receiving your application, we will carefully evaluate it. Please note that due to time limitations we will contact only prospective candidates that meet our expectation best.
In case you are not selected for this particular position, we will keep your CV for possible contact in the future. If you are interested to know more about us and follow our openings in the future, please visit www.erstegroupit.com
Thank you once more for your interest.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
Personality requirements and skills
- BS/MS/PhD degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent
- Proven experience as Test Manager, Quality Assurance Engineer or other relevant role
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, standards and tools
- Well-organized and self-directed individual; ability to balance and prioritize competing requirements
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills, great attention to details and a result driven approach, consulting attitude, excellent problem solving behavior
- Work experience in an agile environment preferred
- ISTQB certification preferred
- Banking experience represents an advantage
- Willingness to travel to Vienna approximately twice a week
Brief description of the company
We provide development, implementation and integration as well as operations of group-wide IT solutions. Therefore, we play a strategic role within Erste Group, offering the best service for the best price.
IT solutions provider of Erste Group, supplying Group Solutions to Erste Holding and its CEE subsidiaries.
As part of Erste Group, Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) provides development, implementation and integration as well as operations of group-wide IT solutions for the international banking business and therefore plays a strategic role within Erste Group.
Group IT solutions are provided in the following areas:
•Group-wide digital banking,
• Wholesale banking and capital markets,
• Bank steering functions (risk management & financial management) as well as BI systems and the Group Data Warehouse.
We operate offices in Austria, Slovakia and Czech Republic with more than 900 employees.
All services are provided to Erste Group entities and include:
• Management of software development and integration projects (planning of the required budget and resources, coordination of the requirements collection, specification and implementation)
• Requirements definition with the customers and their integration into the existing process landscape
• Software development, integration and testing based on elaborated technical concepts
• Architecture and business analysis
• Deployment of the solution (handover to operations)
• Operations and maintenance of applications (problem handling, bug fixing and minor improvements)
• Integration of third party software into the existing IT landscape
IT driven change
Being the best at IT also means being the best at change. We are an enabler for new emerging business lines at group level which go beyond country boundaries. We help new business lines to integrate quickly and become part of Erste Group. We serve as an agent of change.
Number of employees
831 04 Bratislava