Neváhajte a pošlite životopis! O prácu sa uchádzajú aj kandidáti, ktorí nespĺňajú úplne všetky požiadavky.
Back-End Software Engineer for Web and Blockchain Solutions
Erste Group IT International GmbH, o. z. Slovakia
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Our team delivers and runs Erste Group’s web portals and content management system, serving more than 200 web portals and several web applications throughout the markets Erste Group is present. The team of requirements engineers, project managers, quality assurance professionals and software engineers closely collaborate with different business units, with one common goal in mind: Allow Erste Group and its local banks to offer a consistent and engaging user experience on their web portals and applications for their customers and anyone who is looking to become one.
For the purpose of advancing our Blockchain based web application Dealfabrix, we seek a software engineer, who teams up with our experts that build engaging web applications and portals, from the conception through implementation and testing, to seeing the product live in action. You’ll implement scalable, high-performance microservices and chaincode with the help of modern technologies, support and coach team members and inspire them with your passion for technology.
What you bring to the team:
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
Employee perks, benefits
How we support your success:
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
Personality requirements and skills
We are looking for someone who:
Brief description of the company
We provide development, implementation and integration as well as operations of group-wide IT solutions. Therefore, we play a strategic role within Erste Group, offering the best service for the best price.
IT solutions provider of Erste Group, supplying Group Solutions to Erste Holding and its CEE subsidiaries.
As part of Erste Group, Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) provides development, implementation and integration as well as operations of group-wide IT solutions for the international banking business and therefore plays a strategic role within Erste Group.
Group IT solutions are provided in the following areas:
•Group-wide digital banking,
• Wholesale banking and capital markets,
• Bank steering functions (risk management & financial management) as well as BI systems and the Group Data Warehouse.
We operate offices in Austria, Slovakia and Czech Republic with more than 900 employees.
All services are provided to Erste Group entities and include:
• Management of software development and integration projects (planning of the required budget and resources, coordination of the requirements collection, specification and implementation)
• Requirements definition with the customers and their integration into the existing process landscape
• Software development, integration and testing based on elaborated technical concepts
• Architecture and business analysis
• Deployment of the solution (handover to operations)
• Operations and maintenance of applications (problem handling, bug fixing and minor improvements)
• Integration of third party software into the existing IT landscape
IT driven change
Being the best at IT also means being the best at change. We are an enabler for new emerging business lines at group level which go beyond country boundaries. We help new business lines to integrate quickly and become part of Erste Group. We serve as an agent of change.
Number of employees
831 04 Bratislava
E-mail: send CV