Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Data Operations Engineer (all genders)
Company:Erste Group IT INT GmbH
Join Data to Production (D2P) and be part of a team of professionals that is responsible not only for timelines within testing our complex BI-Chain, but also ensuring a stable E2E BI process and smooth transition from test to production. This team is contributing to multiple Business Intelligence solutions and is responsible for designing the end to end BI process, planning and tracking testing cycles within the whole BI chain and coordinating all other contributing teams either from technical departments or from business.
- Can steer BI processing testing activities within a team of technicians for the whole chain of BI landscape, from the source system to load transformation and calculations up to report generation
- Can execute the necessary processing steps within the overall job automation orchestration (Automic)
- Can act as Incident and Problem Management coordinator for overarching issues affecting the BI landscape during testing
- Can contribute in design and alignment of changes on the overall BI process based on requirements from our business counterpart
- Can take over end 2 end responsibility, like to connect to people and understand the advantage of working in a team
- Are willing to understand the big picture and have a look over the edge
What you’ll bring with you:
- Minimum 3 years experience in operations of analytical or transactional systems in banking or similar industries (optional - with 24/7 operations), both in development and operations
- Experience in task/ticket tracking tool (JIRA)
- Strong analytical skills and a proactive mindset
- Good communication skills, ability to resolve issues and conflicts
- Target-and-result-orientedness, with strong customer focus
- Experience in Automic (job automation) would be considered as an asset
- Proficiency in English (advanced B2 level) is a must, additional languages are an advantage
- International environment
- Friendly and helpful team of experts
- Opportunity to speak English/German on daily base
- German language course fully paid by us
- Attractive annual financial bonus
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working time + Home office
- 4 days of extra holiday per year
- Coaching, on-the-job-training, and professional training opportunities
- Salary in minimum amount of 2 000 EUR gross/month with possibility to be higher depending on length of your experience and your professional skills
If you've got this far
It seems we have your interest. If you think you are a good fit for this position, please get in touch with us, we’d love to catch up.