s IT Solutions Austria and EG IT INT become: Erste Digital
The future of banking is digital and IT is key for this transformation. Erste Digital is the digital enabler driving innovative IT solutions for CEE’s leading banking group, Erste Group. We bring Business and IT #strongertogether, creating the future instead of just waiting for it to happen.
Inspiring Leader for IT Operations at Erste Digital (all genders)
IT Operations addresses the demands of all internal IT-Customers in terms of infrastructure services and operational quality. We are responsible for the most important IT operations processes such as incident, major incident, change, problem management and IT service continuity for the whole of Erste Digital.
The focus of this role is to provide operations excellence, ensure stability and resilience of the bank’s IT services. We provide the basis of stable solution operations by an on-line central monitoring service which processes 2 mio. events per day, an application service desk for bank users and a service-level management system for 170 application solutions.
YOUR MISSION AT ERSTE DIGITAL:
- Together with your team you take full accountability for the operations quality of the IT solutions and you support business continuity and crisis management
- Your special focus is the development and practice of DevOps and agile culture for (business critical) solutions. The George Command Center with more than 1000 dashboards is a best practice example already established
- With your deep understanding of IT service and operations management processes you will increase the level of (data driven) automation and standardization of infrastructure services and operations quality, in close cooperation with other teams in Erste Digital
- Through new sourcing ways (e.g. nearshoring) you explore opportunities for cost efficiencies
YOU CHECK THESE BOXES:
- You have at least 3-6 years of experience in leading others by your positive attitude and solution-oriented approach
- You empower your team: You promote team responsibility and can create a framework where teams have autonomy and feel accountable for their results, constantly enabling talents to develop further
- You show a strong heart and convince others using 360° communication: High level of social competence and empathy in managing your stakeholders
- You believe in change: Your self-confidence is based on your profound knowledge and experience. You remain curious to learn new things and you can guide your team during transformation processes
- You can helicopter your view: You take strategic decisions with a strong attitude and proactively shape the vision for your area
- Fluency in English; German or any CEE language is a plus
Ask yourself honestly: Does this sound like you? If so, please read on.
WHY YOU WILL LIKE US:
- You work for one of the most prestigious brands in the country at the internationally awarded Erste HQ in Vienna, with an ambitious multi-national team and cooperate with colleagues across borders
- You have a central role in developing Erste Digital’s strategic agenda and the digital future of Erste Group
- Access to state-of-the-art tech tools to make your work effective and enjoyable
- Diverse teams: Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin. We aim at an increased share of women in management positions. Therefore, we particularly encourage women to apply
- We guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We have the IT collective agreement in place, but offer you for this position a minimum of 90.000,- EUR gross per year
If you’ve got this far…
… it seems we have your interest. If you think you are a fit for this position, please get in touch with us, we’d love to catch up
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna