Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
s IT Solutions Austria and EG IT INT become: Erste Digital
The future of banking is digital and IT is key for this transformation. Erste Digital is the digital enabler driving innovative IT solutions for CEE’s leading banking group, Erste Group. We bring Business and IT #strongertogether, creating the future instead of just waiting for it to happen.
Inspiring Leader for Innovation Management at Erste Digital (all genders)
Innovations Management is an exciting new role which identifies and drives new ideas and technologies in line with Erste Digital’s transformation agenda. Innovations Management will act as a catalyst and incubator of initiatives which translates directly into more effective processes, productivity and solutions for Erste Group. By scanning the horizon for information, the team champions innovation as having a central role in shaping the culture of Erste Digital through innovation training and idea generation, communication and activation of initiatives in line with business programs.
YOUR MISSION AT ERSTE DIGITAL:
- You create an intellectual, cultural and working environment where distributed and applied innovation can flourish
- You steer the implementation of a systematic innovation program and champion its implementation across the company
- You take over the supervision of key innovation projects in Erste Digital
- You can bring innovative solutions to Erste Group quickly and economically, e.g. in the form of prototypes
- You host innovation workshops and other formats for identifying and evaluating innovation potential, knowledge sharing and cultural uptake
YOU CHECK THESE BOXES:
- You have several years of experience in innovation management functions on industry side or in management consulting
- You are a confident, organized & visionary personality who likes to think outside the box and who can implement ideas and visions with the help of innovative practices
- You empower your team: You promote team responsibility and can create a framework where teams have autonomy and feel accountable for their results, constantly enabling talents to develop further
- You show a strong heart and convince others using 360° communication: High level of social competence and empathy in managing your stakeholders
- You believe in change: Your self-confidence is based on your profound knowledge and experience. You remain curious to learn new things and you can guide your team during transformation processes
- You can helicopter your view: You take strategic decisions with a strong attitude and proactively shape the vision for your area
- Fluency in English; German or any CEE language is a plus
Ask yourself honestly: Does this sound like you? If so, please read on.
WHY YOU WILL LIKE US:
- You work for one of the most prestigious brands in the country at the internationally awarded Erste HQ in Vienna, with an ambitious multi-national team and cooperate with colleagues across borders
- You have a central role in developing Erste Digital’s strategic agenda and the digital future of Erste Group
- Access to state-of-the-art tech tools to make your work effective and enjoyable
- Diverse teams: Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin. We aim at an increased share of women in management positions. Therefore, we particularly encourage women to apply
- We guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We have the IT collective agreement in place, but offer you for this position a minimum of 90.000,- EUR gross per year
If you’ve got this far…
… it seems we have your interest. If you think you are a fit for this position, please get in touch with us, we’d love to catch up
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna