Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
We don’t wait for the future to happen, we create it. We are ahead, we are fast. We are digital to the heart.
Junior Backend Developer (all genders) #java #spring
The future of banking is digital and IT is key for this transformation. Erste Digital is the digital enabler driving innovative IT solutions for CEE’s leading banking group, Erste Group. We bring Business and IT #strongertogether, creating the future instead of just waiting for it to happen.
We are looking for engaged and enthusiastic Junior Backend Developer to join our team in building the finest digital banking products.Our team is cross-functional and involved in the ideation of features, from the conceptual and planning phases to the implementation and shipping of requirements. Your contribution is not only high-quality code, as you are actively shaping the product and its technological landscape with your ideas. We believe that microservices are an architecture of many choices and this gives us the ability to experiment with new technologies. As Junior Backend Developer you will design, develop, deploy and operate a microservice architecture platform for corporate banking services with focus on high availability, scalability and low latency. Your role is to build and maintain cloud-ready services on top of Elastic Search, MQs and Oracle DBs and work with other software engineers, data analysts, and decision-makers, such as product owners, to build solutions and gain novel insights
What you’ll bring with you
- You understand the way Spring applications are written and you are familiar with the challenges that microservices bring
- You have first experiences with designing and building distributed and scalable systems on Kubernetes/OpenShift
- You know and care about engineering practices like continuous delivery, defensive programming and automated testing
- You believe that software development is a craft, you take pride in your work and strive to do the best job.
We like you because
- You iterate fast, without compromising quality, while taking care of detail
- Clean code is your mantra as you look to improve what is existing
- Respectfully challenging your colleagues, and being challenged in return is welcomed by you
- You are passionate about learning, and want to help others learn too
- You can stand heat, noise and criticism without losing your smile
- You have values and opinions and can articulate them in fluent English
- We care for your personal well-being and career development while actively supporting your educational needs
- We’re a team of experienced developers who love to exchange ideas and push the boundaries
- We provide a relaxed, professional environment and all the hardware & software you need to work efficiently
- Work on the new technologies and concepts being discussed worldwide
- We encourage regular conference visits and multiple chances to shine
- An opportunity to work with a motivated, ambitious multi-national team and to cooperate with many colleagues, different roles and units across the Erste Group in our region.
- Very diverse job in an interesting and dynamic field with excellent perspectives
- Pension saving paid by us, Paid sick-leave and 4 days of extra holiday per year
- Language courses, support for learning and development,good care of physical and psychological health
- Working from home, virtual office, working while riding a bike. What ever and how ever you do your best work - is fine by us.
- New Work is not just another buzz word to us. We proactively adapt to the ever-changing work environment of today
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 2.000,- gross per month for this position. But this is just a formality - we would be happy to talk about your salary in person!
- Enjoy the benefits of Erste Digital