Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Make a difference in the financial life of millions of people: At Erste Digital you are co-creating the digital future, in which better financial health is possible. #believeinyourself
SAS Expert / Technical Analyst (all genders)
We are part of Erste Group – the largest banking group in Central and Eastern Europe with more than 2,500 branches and over 45,000 employees. Our more than 2,000 IT experts and enthusiasts are the bank's Digital Muscle. With top notch technology, we drive the realization offers the Group’s vision: To provide human banking in digital times, and to build Financial Health for over 16 million customers in the CEE region.We aim to attract and develop the best talent and aspire to be an IT employer beyond compare.
Insurance & Campaign Services department is responsible for operating and analyzing further development of the CRM Marketing Suite for all touch points and specific advisory services like appointment services for different touchpoints) and insurance advisory Systems. We have an SAS CI CRM Omnichannel campaign management in production (SAS MA tool suite embedded in a customized environment).
What to do:
- Analysis, design, implementation and operation of specific demands and functions in the CRM Area
- Development, testing and delivery management of risk solution function „income estimation” – implemented in SAS environment
- Maintenance, Monitoring and Reporting (SAS Visual Analytics) of solution functions – implemented in SAS environment
- Fluent English; German is an advantage
- Technical education (FH, university) in the field of computer science, business informatics or IT
- Technical expertise, good technical analytical skills and good SAS skills
- Unix operating system skills
Why you will like us:
- Possibility to benefit and learn from our international, talented and passionate community at Erste
- Great learning curve through ownership and creative freedom
- Interest groups and clubs: Take part in discussions and get involved in projects. Numerous interest groups invite you to engage with a topic
- Culinary delights – Healthy nutrition and good food are important for our quality of life. Whether lunch, breakfast or snacks – everything is within reach. As an employee, you receive a meal allowance per day.
- Health Care – Taking care of your health is important. That’s why we contribute to your above standard medical examination and provide a helpline in case of hard lifetime situations. You also receive a salary compensation during sick leave
- Work-Life-Balance – Sabbatical, paternity leave, contribution to marriage & childbirth, 4 days of extra holiday per year, contribution to the 3rd pillar and MultiSport card. This is how we promote a balance between work, leisure, and family
- New way of work: With our flexible working hours model we want to make your life less complicated. Combing the best of both worlds, remote and office time
- Employee Referral Program – Become a talent scout for career opportunities in IT. We are rewarding every successful referral for Erste Digital
- Language courses for German & English – Learning a new language unites
- Visa Sponsoring – We support our employees with all the formalities associated with a relocation to Slovakia and also advise them on choosing a suitable residential area
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - we are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 3 000 gross per month for this full time position. But this is just a formality, we are more than happy to discuss your actual expectations.