Technical Support Consultants – English Speakers (Ref. No.: 17002102)
Information about the position
Place of work
Job description, responsibilities and duties
As a Technical Support Consultant, working from our offices in Bratislava you’ll work on a number of key tasks that are essential in ensuring our business growth and maintaining our reputation as world class enterprise software service organisation.
Principal Activities and Accountabilities:
• Be part of a ‘Global Cloud Service department’, while being an Epicor employee.
• Work according to the Epicor Outsourcing Standard Operating Procedures and relevant customer processes
• Ensure that the recommendations/ solutions are in accordance to the customer’s policies and system design.
• Receive and analyse inquiries from customers and users.
• Investigate and analyse reported users problems
• Respond to users questions related to supported systems and processes.
• Update users during the troubleshooting and lifecycle of the issue, making sure the customer is always up-to-date
• Maintain and support Epicor CRM software in its full scope
• Troubleshooting and fixing issues from operational and infrastructure point of view
• Coordinate with the customers on solutions to be completed at the customer’s site.
• Provide training to end users when required.
• Consult with experts beyond Epicor Outsourcing on issues that cannot be solved with it.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Good knowledge of computer technology.
• Good verbal communication skills within English Language
• working in an international support team experience
• Windows Administration
• Application Support/deployment
• Basic Network knowledge
• Basic Server knowledge
• Basic SQL knowledge
• Experience with ticketing and monitoring systems is an advantage
• Experience working with an ERP products is an advantage
Previous consulting and/or support experience would be an advantage.
Experience in a multinational environment is an advantage.
Epicor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Salary offered (gross)
Competitive base salary, bonus and excellent benefits.
Information about the selection process
Requirements for the employee
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
Computer skills - programmer
SQL - basic
Computer skills - administrator
Windows server administration - basic
Brief description of the company
"Grow your business with Epicor"
Epicor Software Corporation provides industry-specific business software designed around the needs of manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services organizations. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique business processes and operational requirements is built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises.
Today, over 20,000 customers in 150 countries around the world rely on our expertise and solutions to improve performance and profitability. Epicor is driving growth for companies globally with solutions including:
Epicor Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Human Capital Management (HCM)
Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Epicor products are working today on a global scale, delivering impressive benefits to companies just like yours. With a deep understanding of your industry, Epicor solutions promote growth while managing complexity and increasing efficiency. The result is powerful solutions that free your resources so you can grow your business.
For more information, please visit www.epicor.com
Epicor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals
Number of employees
1000 an more employees
Epicor Dvořákovo nábrežie 4 Bratislava 81102 Slovakia Bratislava 81102 Slovakia 811 02 Bratislava http://www.epicor.com