Ľutujeme, spoločnosť ponúkajúca danú pracovnú pozíciu ukončila zverejnenie ponuky na stránke.
Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
IT Security Analyst (Ref. No.: 17001551P)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
The IT Security Analyst is responsible for evaluating, developing, designing, testing, implementing, and deploying security devices, systems and infrastructure used to mitigate risk and safeguard the organization’s information assets. Plans, designs and develops security measures to safeguard information against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure. Works with management and other personnel, as needed, to identify security needs.
• Test, document and manage complex enterprise security solutions, systems & infrastructure.
• Undertake analysis for all areas of security technology, including network security, platform security, authentication/authorization systems, identity & access management systems, application security and security infrastructure.
• Participate in the development and delivery of IT security standards, best practices, architectures and systems.
• Identify and remediate security risks, threats and vulnerabilities across networks, systems and applications.
• Proactively protect the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information stored & processed by and/or in the custody of Epicor Software.
• Work with appropriate technology groups to evaluate, select, install, and configure hardware & software systems to comply with established enterprise security standards and policies.
• Develop technical documentation to support the design, evaluation, selection, installation, and maintenance of security systems.
• Keep abreast of emerging security threats, industry trends, technologies, products and services.
• Develop and document technical security standards to comply with policies and best practices.
• Conduct technical evaluations of IT systems for compliance with security policies, standards and best practices.
• Implements security remediation for non-compliant areas of IT.
• Support other department initiatives and deliverables as needed
• BS or BA degree (preferably in a technology related field) or any combination of equivalent education, experience, and formal training that allows the candidate to meet the requirements of the job.
• Security related certifications strongly desired but not required.
• 4 or more years of information technology experience, at least 2 of them in a relevant information security and/or risk management field.
• In depth knowledge of the IT security industry & best practices. Broad knowledge of the IT industry as a whole.
• Strong organizational and teamwork skills.
• Prior information security engineering experience in as many of the following areas a possible:
o Operating system and platform security (Microsoft Windows and Linux required. Mac OS X, IOS and Android strongly desired).
o Network security (LAN, WAN, MPLS, VPN).
o Storage Area Network (SAN) security
o Application & System security.
o Cloud, virtual and Software-Defined Network (SDN) security.
o Network, application and next-generation firewalls.
o Intrusion detection & prevention systems.
o Unified threat management systems.
o Digital Loss Prevention (DLP) systems.
o Secure Web Gateway systems.
o Wireless & mobile device security.
o Anti-virus and malware systems.
o Log-monitoring and event management systems.
o Security scanning and vulnerability detection tools.
o Identity & access management systems.
o Directory services (Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, etc.)
o Voice Over IP (VOIP) security.
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Employee perks, benefits
Competitive salary and benefits
Information about the selection process
Visit www.epicor.com for more information
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Business correspondence - advanced
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
Eye for Details
Excellent organisation skills
Brief description of the company
"Grow your business with Epicor"
Epicor Software Corporation provides industry-specific business software designed around the needs of manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services organizations. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique business processes and operational requirements is built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises.
Today, over 20,000 customers in 150 countries around the world rely on our expertise and solutions to improve performance and profitability. Epicor is driving growth for companies globally with solutions including:
Epicor Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Human Capital Management (HCM)
Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Epicor products are working today on a global scale, delivering impressive benefits to companies just like yours. With a deep understanding of your industry, Epicor solutions promote growth while managing complexity and increasing efficiency. The result is powerful solutions that free your resources so you can grow your business.
For more information, please visit www.epicor.com
Epicor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Number of employees
1000 an more employees
Dvořákovo nábrežie 4 Bratislava 81102 Slovakia Bratislava 81102 Slovakia
811 02 Bratislava