IT Security Analyst - Global Cloud Software Company (Ref. No.: 18002220)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
2,500 per month gross
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
The Analyst, IT Security is assigned to the Security Operations Team and is responsible for preventing, identifying and responding to security incidents which impact both Epicor corporate and customer environments. Analyze event data for patterns of malicious or unwanted activities in the enterprise. Maintain knowledge on the latest intelligence and attack methodologies to take corrective actions during security incidents. Works with management and other personnel, as needed, to identify security needs.
• Proactively protect the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information stored & processed by and/or in the custody of Epicor Software.
• Monitor, analyze, and react to security alerts, incidents, vulnerability reports from multiple sources (event logging, vulnerability scans, MSSP alerts)
• Review and triage vulnerability findings into manageable reports, provide relevant analysis, suggest mitigations, track remediation, manage scheduled scans, identify gaps and expand scan coverage, and escalate as appropriate.
• Assist Tier 1 and Tier 2 support groups with diagnosing and triaging potential information security incidents, troubleshoot issues related to security controls.
• Participate in the planning and execution of Incident Response activities.
• Help to educate IT staff and end users regarding information security best practices and organizational policy.
• Participate in the development and delivery of IT security standards, processes and playbooks.
• Keep abreast of emerging security threats, attack vectors, industry trends, technologies, products and services.
• Develop and document technical security standards to comply with policies and best practices.
• Conduct technical evaluations of IT systems for compliance with security policies, standards and best practices.
• Support other department initiatives and deliverables as needed.
• BS or BA degree (preferably in a technology related field) or any combination of equivalent education, experience, and formal training that allows the candidate to meet the requirements of the job.
• Security-related certifications strongly desired, but not required. (Security+, CEH, OSCP, GIAC GSEC, CISSP, etc)
• 4 or more years of information technology experience, at least 2 of them in a relevant information security and/or risk management field.
• In depth knowledge of the IT security industry & best practices. Broad knowledge of the IT industry as a whole.
• Strong organizational and teamwork skills.
• Prior information security engineering experience in as many of the following areas a possible:
o Operating system and platform security (Microsoft Windows and Linux required.
o Network security (LAN, WAN, MPLS, VPN).
o Storage Area Network (SAN) security
o Application & System security.
o Cloud, virtual and Software-Defined Network (SDN) security.
o Network, application and next-generation firewalls.
o Intrusion detection & prevention systems.
o Unified threat management systems.
o Digital Loss Prevention (DLP) systems.
o Secure Web Gateway systems.
o Wireless & mobile device security.
o Anti-virus and malware systems.
o Log-monitoring and event management systems.
o Security scanning and vulnerability detection tools.
o Identity & access management systems.
o Directory services (Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, etc.)
o Voice Over IP (VOIP) security.
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Employee perks, benefits
Competitive salary and benefits
Information about the selection processVisit www.epicor.com for more information
Expected date of completion of the selection process
1 March 2019 (there are still 108 more days)
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Microsoft Windows - advanced
UNIX/Linux administration - advanced
Personality requirements and skills
Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
Eye for Details
Excellent organisation skills
Brief description of the company
"Grow your business with Epicor"
Epicor Software Corporation provides industry-specific business software designed around the needs of manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services organizations. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique business processes and operational requirements is built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises.
Today, over 20,000 customers in 150 countries around the world rely on our expertise and solutions to improve performance and profitability. Epicor is driving growth for companies globally with solutions including:
Epicor Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Human Capital Management (HCM)
Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Epicor products are working today on a global scale, delivering impressive benefits to companies just like yours. With a deep understanding of your industry, Epicor solutions promote growth while managing complexity and increasing efficiency. The result is powerful solutions that free your resources so you can grow your business.
For more information, please visit www.epicor.com
Epicor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Number of employees
1000 an more employees
Dvořákovo nábrežie 4 Bratislava 81102 Slovakia Bratislava 81102 Slovakia
811 02 Bratislava