GL Accountant with English Language Skills - ERP Software (Ref. No.: 18000327)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
As a GL Accountant at Epicor you will have a key role in Finance being responsible for the full accounting process for our subsidiaries. The role requires excellent English language skills.
This role will manage the responsibilities for the whole accounting function of a legal entity within the Epicor EMEA region.
This is a key role for finance and will involve interaction with business operations, senior managers and all members of the finance team on a daily basis.
This position has sole responsibility for accounting for selected countries.
In General Accounting:
• Interco confirmations – AP&AR
• GL journals preparation and posting
• Cash Flow Report
• Ad hoc support to corporate finance based on requests
• Corporate reporting
Accounts Payable side:
• AP invoice checking & posting
• AP close and AP to GL reconciliations
• Payment approvals
• Bank reconciliation
• Vendor setup approval
On AR side:
• AR invoice checking & posting
• Revenue accruals
• Revenue deferrals
• Deferred maintenance reconciliation
• Write offs – FX, credit approvals
• AR close & AR to GL reconciliation
The responsibilities described above have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
Ideal experience would include
• providing and interpreting financial information;
• monitoring and interpreting cash flows and forecasting future needs;
• researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance;
• conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
• managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems;
• liaising with auditors to ensure annual statutory reporting is completed to schedule;
• developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organisations such as the local tax office;
• producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines;
• Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation
Employee perks, benefits
Information about the selection processPlease visit www.epicor.com for more information.
Expected date of completion of the selection process
30 April 2018 (ostávajú ešte 8 dni)
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
• Accounting knowledge
• Knowledge of software industry is an advantage
• Fluent English (written & spoken) a second European language is an advantage but not essential
• Good spreadsheet skills (Excel)
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Team Player
• Diligent & motivated
• Ability to work to meet strict deadlines
• Ability to work as part of a team
Development is high on the agenda at Epicor, so if you're looking for a role with lots of opportunity to gain new skills and become part of an outstanding global team, it's time to talk to Epicor.
Brief description of the company
"Grow your business with Epicor"
Epicor Software Corporation provides industry-specific business software designed around the needs of manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services organizations. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique business processes and operational requirements is built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises.
Today, over 20,000 customers in 150 countries around the world rely on our expertise and solutions to improve performance and profitability. Epicor is driving growth for companies globally with solutions including:
Epicor Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Human Capital Management (HCM)
Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Epicor products are working today on a global scale, delivering impressive benefits to companies just like yours. With a deep understanding of your industry, Epicor solutions promote growth while managing complexity and increasing efficiency. The result is powerful solutions that free your resources so you can grow your business.
For more information, please visit www.epicor.com
Epicor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Number of employees
1000 an more employees
Dvořákovo nábrežie 4 Bratislava 81102 Slovakia Bratislava 81102 Slovakia
811 02 Bratislava