Why Epicor Software Corporation?
Epicor is a global leader dedicated to providing integrated enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM) and supply chain management (SCM) software solutions to mid-market companies around the world. We are currently the 6th largest ERP software company in the world and the only company ever to win the prestigious 'software company of the year' award in back to back years.
Epicor is also very proud to be named one of FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies for 2006.
Epicor's people are the heart and energy source of the company. With over 2100 people working for Epicor around the world, we provide many opportunities to our employees to help them expand their careers. We offer opportunities in many professional areas including Sales, Development, Consulting, Support and Management
Administrator for Professional Services Department - ERP Software (Ref. No.: 17001744)
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Dvořákovo nábrežie 4 Bratislava 81102 Slovakia Bratislava 81102 Slovakia
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- We pride ourselves in working together, our core values and inspiring creativity to deliver software solutions that improve the way companies do business around the globe. Epicor values include passion, teamwork, innovation, excellence, integrity and service. Our values inspire us to be a powerful force in the industry. Together, the diversity of our customers, employees and partners help make us successful and a great place to work.
We are looking for a full time Department Administrator, to join our Professional Services team in Bratislava, Slovakia.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in an administration/process driven busy office environment supporting internal and external customer.
As a Department Administrator who will manage the Professional Services Operations duties for various countries across EMEA. This role involves support and interaction with senior managers and all members of the finance and consulting team on a daily basis by effectively administering one of our web based workforce management tools.
- Creating and engaging projects in accordance with the established processes and ensuring contract compliance
- Processing billing as well as handling Transfer and Reversals in the system
- Coordinating invoicing with Finance and address Finance’s questions regarding to billing
- Assisting Regional Managers and Directors with team coordination and customers
- Become the local reference (“go-to” person) for all system related matters within their region
• Experience of working in a busy process driven environment.
• Experience of the software industry would be beneficial.
• University education (Bachelor's degree) or equivalent education/experience.
• Fluent in English - both written and spoken; Russian - both written and spoken is an advantage.
• Experience with MS applications (Windows OS, Outlook, Excel & Word mainly).
• Team-player, with excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
• Quick learner, flexible and self-motivated driven individual.
Desirable skills and experience but not essential
• Other European languages are an advantage but not essential eg: Hungarian, Polish, Russian.
• 1-2 years’ experience in IT or financial area is beneficial.
• General understanding of finance and/or project accounting is a plus.
Development is high on the agenda at Epicor, so if you're looking for a role with lots of opportunity to gain new skills and become part of an outstanding global team, it's time to talk to Epicor.
- Salary offered (gross)
- by agreement
- Other benefits
- Employment Details:
o Contract Type: Permanent - Office based role
o Hours: Full Time
o Place of work: Bratislava
o Start Date: To be agreed
o Other benefits: Competitive base salary
- Contract type
- Information about the selection process
- For further information please go to www.epicor.com
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
English - Upper intermediate (B2) and Russian - Upper intermediate (B2)
Microsoft Outlook - advanced
- Personality requirements and skills
- Team-player, with excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills
Quick learner, flexible and self-motivated driven individual
- Brief description of the company
- "Grow your business with Epicor"
Epicor Software Corporation provides industry-specific business software designed around the needs of manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services organizations. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique business processes and operational requirements is built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises.
Today, over 20,000 customers in 150 countries around the world rely on our expertise and solutions to improve performance and profitability. Epicor is driving growth for companies globally with solutions including:
Epicor Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Human Capital Management (HCM)
Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Epicor products are working today on a global scale, delivering impressive benefits to companies just like yours. With a deep understanding of your industry, Epicor solutions promote growth while managing complexity and increasing efficiency. The result is powerful solutions that free your resources so you can grow your business.
For more information, please visit www.epicor.com
Epicor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Information technology, computer programming, web portals
- Number of employees
- 1000 an more employees