Place of work
Dimension Data je mezinárodní IT společnost, ve které pracuje více než 28 000 zaměstnanců na pěti kontinentech. Jsme poctěni, že patříme k top zaměstnavatelům na světě. Obdrželi jsme dále ocenění od společností jako je Cisco, Microsoft nebo Bluecoat.
Naší vizí je být světovým leaderem v poskytování a správě řešení IT infrastruktury pro naše klienty. Spoléháme na profesionální tým, který dokáže naplňovat business i IT potřeby našich klientů.
Senior IT Recruiter
Dimension Data Czech Republic s.r.o.
Dimension Data is looking for an experienced colleague, who will support our business needs. You will be a part of an international team with your own independent responsibility for building our Managed Service Center here in Prague.
As a part of HR department you will participate on various interesting projects with a close interaction with your colleagues from Czech Republic, Germany and UK.
We are offering you a role, where you can utilize your previous skills and build your own recruitment strategy in a line with our internal policy. You will manage the whole recruitment process from A to Z in a daily interaction with hiring managers and candidates.
- Recruitment Strategy implementation
- Talent Sourcing
- Competency Based Interviewing
- Evaluating and Selecting of candidates
- Practice Management
- Cooperation with agencies
- Close interaction with People Managers
- Behavioral Skills presentation
- Work closely with the relevant business leaders to determine a projected headcount requirement for Dimension Data to achieve its growth and service strategy.
- Use your established networks across IT Industry to identify talent in the market place and use the Dimension Data employee value proposition, corporate benefits and high performance culture to generate interest in potential employment.
- Consult with line managers when a new job opening occurs to help them identify the exact skills set required, the best approaches to recruit for the position and to advise generally on the best method to fill the position for best long term business results.
- Use your expertise and relevant information to advise on the appropriate recruitment decisions based on the talent requirements of the company.
- Manage relationships with the relevant recruitment partners and agencies.
- 5 – 8 years’ work experience, at least 5 years’ experience in related environment – strong knowledge of IT recruitment is a must
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Positive approach, “Can do” attitude, creative mindset
- Industry related knowledge of recruitment trends, candidate availability and salaries for these functions in Czech Republic
- Strong understanding of business talent requirements and solid recruitment and legislative knowledge
- Two-way communication and display good verbal and written communication ability
- Display an ability to exercise the appropriate discretion when working with confidential and sensitive matters and information
- Good attention to detail and able to manage work processes
- Ability to present information accurately and clearly, engaging with a variety of audiences in the business
- Display a good level of strategic thinking ability and good specialist knowledge
- Maintain integrity, display reliability and use well-developed interpersonal skills to interact with individuals across all levels in the business
- Ability to collaborate with business leaders and team managers at a strategic and tactical level
Contact person: Mária Zaicová
E-mail: send CV
E-mail: send CV