Place of work
Dimension Data je mezinárodní IT společnost, ve které pracuje více než 28 000 zaměstnanců na pěti kontinentech. Jsme poctěni, že patříme k top zaměstnavatelům na světě. Obdrželi jsme dále ocenění od společností jako je Cisco, Microsoft nebo Bluecoat.
Naší vizí je být světovým leaderem v poskytování a správě řešení IT infrastruktury pro naše klienty. Spoléháme na profesionální tým, který dokáže naplňovat business i IT potřeby našich klientů.
Service Delivery Incident Manager with German
Dimension Data Czech Republic s.r.o.
The role owns the management of major incidents from the time that the case is escalated, to post evaluation review. They have to identify and involve all relevant stakeholders in the resolution and timely restoration of service for Dimension Data clients. Their primary goal is to restore normal service operation as quickly as possible and to minimize the adverse impact on business operations ensuring that the best possible level of service quality and availability are maintained in line with Service Level Agreements. This role receives service disrupting events directly from users and technical staff as communicated through the Service Desk or through an interface from system event and/or incident management tools.
In this position you will be required to:
1. Be responsible for the proactive management of incidents by monitoring key components so that failures and potential failures are detected early and the resolution process can be initiated.
2. Ensure all incidents are fully logged and are date/time stamped irrespective of how they were received or identified.
3. Ensure the exact type of the call is recorded and allocate a suitable categorisation coding when logging the incident.
4. Be accountable for agreeing and allocating an appropriate incident prioritisation code upon receipt of the incident and during the logging process.
5. Carry out the initial incident diagnosis to try to discover the full symptoms of the incident, determine what has gone wrong and how to correct it.
6. Collaborate and work with a variety of support individuals, including users and vendors to ensure the necessary recovery actions are taken.
7. Check incidents are fully resolved and the users are satisfied and agree to close the related incident.
8. Work closely with the Service Desk Management Team to monitor the progress of the incident and to ensure the relevant actions have been logged to enable tracking.
Work experience required
- 6-8 years’ work experience in a IT service management / service delivery role
- At least 4 years’ work experience in Technology Industry and Call Centre/ Service Desk environment
- Advanced working knowledge of customer service
- Deep knowledge and experience of information technology, particularly in network, voice, security and unified communications domain
- Experience with ticket handling systems
Behaviourial Skills needed:
- Proactive in their approach
- They act with integrity and display good client service orientation
- Meticulous and have very good report writing skills
- Demonstrate good communication skills (both verbally and written)
- Understand the business needs and expectations and consistently delivers a quality service
- Act with integrity and display good client service orientation
- Demonstrate problem analysis and solution formulation ability
- Presentable and able to work with a variety of stakeholders
Contact person: Mária Zaicová
E-mail: send CV
E-mail: send CV