Place of work
General Ledger Expert with CZ/SK
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.
As member of the General Ledger team you will be mainly responsible for closing related activities in the area of GL including HR-accounting, revenue and intercompany accounting. You will be a part of our local GL team, surrounded by positive spirit and innovative energy that we invest to our transition and innovation projects. Good choice for everyone who wants to grow his career in international accounting.
Your main accountabilities will include:
- Perform closing preparation, accrual process and intercompany process.
- Responsibility for the balance sheet and the profit and loss account reconciliation.
- Record HR-accounting topics and other provisions in the accounting system.
- Post late entries in accordance to company guidelines in an accounting system.
- Generate statement of equity and report on changes in provisions.
- Perform controls for the internal control system to ensure compliance and correctness of the General Ledger
- Assist the auditors in their queries.
Your desired profile:
- Fluent English and Czech/Slovak
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or diploma in Business Administration
- 1-2 years of general ledger accounting experience
- CZ/SK GAAP knowledge
- IFRS knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of accounting-software, SAP preferred and proficiency in MS Excel.
- Detail-oriented and self-organized personality
- Customer friendly communication skills and problem solving skills
- Team player
- Enthusiasm for international environment
- Readiness for travelling within Europe during the training phase.
- Annual Bonus to competitive base salary
- 25 days of vacation, 2 sick days, 1 day off for volunteering
- Flexible working hours
- Refreshments (coffee and fruits available in the office)
- Company Mobile phone
- Meal vouchers in amount of 100 CZK per working day
- Benefit Cafeteria Plan of 8 000 CZK /year for leisure activities
- Multisport Card
- Family program with T-Mobile (50 percent off for employee’s family members)
- Training and qualification opportunities
- Career and personal development
- Relocation package for foreign newcomers
- Company events
As a part of Deutsche Telekom Group, we ensure not only work-life balance and international career opportunities but also personal development opportunities. We support all individuals in their performance, development and growth. We offer a variety of trainings, qualifications and e-learning activities to actively support raising of a common expertise.
Contact person: Kateřina Hanáková
E-mail: send CV
E-mail: send CV