Place of work
Brno, Brno - City
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe is an internal services provider of Deutsche Telekom, one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies.
We feel as much at home in the cosy middle of Europe, Brno, as we do in other 10 European locations. Our shared mission is to put priority on customer satisfaction, quality and innovations in areas of finance and procurement services.
We are on our way to become industry's top service company and we want you to be a part of the success story! Apply now and design with us the world of tomorrow.
General Ledger Expert with Hungarian
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.
Your main accountabilities:
- Perform closing preparation, accrual process and intercompany process.
- Responsibility for the balance sheet and the profit and loss account reconciliation.
- Record HR-accounting topics and other provisions in the accounting system.
- Post late entries in accordance to company guidelines in an accounting system.
- Generate statement of equity and report on changes in provisions.
Your desired profile:
- Fluent English and Hungarian
- 1-2 years of general ledger accounting experience with focus on IFRS
- Local Hungarian GAAP is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or diploma in Business Administration.
- Knowledge of accounting-software, SAP preferred and proficiency in MS Excel.
- Detail-oriented and self-organized personality
- Customer friendly communication skills and problem solving skills
- Team player
- Enthusiasm for international environment and occasional travelling within Europe.
• Annual Bonus to competitive base salary (10 percent of the total annual salary)
• 25 days of vacation, 2 sick days, 1 day off for volunteering
• Flexible working hours
• Refreshments (coffee and fruits available in the office)
• Company Mobile phone
• Meal vouchers in amount of 100 CZK per working day
• Benefit Cafeteria Plan of 8 000 CZK /year for leisure activities
• Multisport Card
• Family program with T-Mobile (50 percent off for employee’s family members)
• Training and qualification opportunities
• Career and personal development
• Relocation package for abroad newcomers
• Company events
Contact person: Kateřina Hanáková
E-mail: send CV
E-mail: send CV