Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia
IFRS Specialist - Senior Controller
Place of work
From 2 000 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2000 € /brutto.
We are currently seeking a highly experienced senior controller with IFRS knowledge to join our team at Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions. As a IFRS specialist you will give your advice on the current IFRS standards. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring compliance with international accounting standards and providing expert guidance on financial reporting matters. The individual in this role will contribute to the accuracy, transparency, and integrity of our financial processes. Responsibilities include advising on IFRS requirements, conducting quality assurance checks and transparency of business results, finance & processes in the company, supporting managers in a variety of ways, and providing internal training on IFRS standards. If you would like to be a key asset in maintaining our commitment to high-quality financial controlling and fostering a culture of continuous improvement within the organization, we invite you to apply.
What will you do?
- Advising our business partners (primarily TSI Management and Sales organization) regarding accounting requirements (IFRS and/or procedural issues/SAP), mainly in deals, sourcing proposals, and other projects.
- Quality assurance by reviewing the representation of significant bookings.
- Perform quality assurance by monitoring material bookings and documentation for deals, supplier contracts and other projects
- Supporting the further development of the accounting area of T-Systems, especially assisting in the development of a concept and implementation for the establishment of an international accounting community at T-Systems.
- Conducting internal, T-Systems-specific IFRS training sessions (also within the international community of T-Systems).
- Assessing and processing of special BS topics, e.g. stock, capitalization projects, EFL assets, leasing, civil servant postings.
You will succeed if you:
- have studied business economics
- have minimum 5 years professional experience in accounting or audit or alternatively you are highly motivated young individual with career ambitions (i.e., with very clear future plans towards developing into a Senior Expert or pursuing a leadership career
- have profound understanding / experience with reporting under IFRS
- have experience in SAP FI and SAP AO (Analysis for Office)
- have advanced presentation skills
- are familiar with MS Office (professional level)
- have high team, communication and cooperation abilities
- speak English (B2 Upper intermediate is minimum required) and German (B1 Intermediate is minimum required)
Why should you choose us?
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development *
- Benefits with focus on health and sport *
- Benefits with focus on family and work - life balance
- Other benefits *
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Benefits with * are applicable also to part-time positions.
This information may be subject to changes and other internal rules.
Wage (gross)From 2 000 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2000 € /brutto.
E-mail: send CV