Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia
Revenue Controller with English language
Place of work
From 1 250 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1250€ /brutto.
We`re an awesome group of professionals giving meaning to our jobs. We are happy to work online/remotely as well as we meet more than happy in the office to be efficient, enjoy good company, have fun, support each other and deliver the quality. We all appreciate drive, ambitions, strong career path, stability of the employer and its benefits. Nothing what we deal with is domestic - our entire daily job focuses on Order Entry/Revenue services and its related tasks for our subsidiaries.
What will you do?
- Book and verify Order Entry/Order Backlog (OE/OB), corrections
- Run commercial validation and analysis of signed contracts
- Compare existing contracts and sales forecasts in accordance with Order Backlog guideline
- Communicate with Local Business Units on a regular basis in order to clarify unclear points concerning new contracts
- Prepare and verify outputs on the operative level within deadlines and with required quality
- Be independent in all your actions, data analyses, calculations, postings and running relevant month-end closing processes for specific business areas
- Perform operational controlling tasks in medium complexity
- Process control in the respective business environment
- Maintain internal standards, processes and routines based on group requirements
You will succeed if you:
- Have minimum 2 years experience at similar position either within Finance & Controlling or any similar areas
- Like numbers/mathematics calculations and have analytical thinking
- Are advanced at soft skills, team cooperation and • steering end to end processes
- Have strong sense of responsibility and communication skills
- Speak English on B2 level at least. German is an advantage
- Are advanced user of MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Have experience with SAPFI/CO, SAP BW - not necessity, is an advantage
Why should you choose us?
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development *
- Benefits with focus on health and sport *
- Benefits with focus on family and work - life balance
- Other benefits *
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Benefits with * are applicable also to part-time positions.
This information may be subject to changes and other internal rules.
Wage (gross)From 1 250 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1250€ /brutto.
E-mail: send CV