Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia
Lead / Solution Architect - SAP Internal Systems with Sign-On Bonus 5 000 Euro
Place of work
2 500 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will vary and will not be lower than 2500 € /brutto. Additional information * Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.
The main purpose of this job is senior technical expert responsibility for design and implementation of an assigned technology.
Coming from a monolithic application landscape as baseline, Deutsche Telekom IT (DT IT) is applying selected Greenfield approaches to break down legacy backend landscape to modernize into EU wide, cloud native, decoupled and scalable IT environment. High quality Software and System architectural skills are needed to drive this transformation. If you want to work with a wonderful team and challenge yourself, Deutsche Telekom IT is the right work environment for you!
What will you do?Reporting to the Chief Architect, this role will oversee the complete To-Be system landscape supporting DT Finance, Supply Chain and HR functions.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure As-is, To-Be, Roadmap is aligned to DT IT goals.
- Ensure architecture is fit-to-purpose using optimized toolset (SAP and other).
- Assess the cost/benefit and disposition towards the SAP4HANA upgrade requirement across DT SAP Platforms. Assess where a direct upgrade makes sense vs. larger scale architecture refactor.
- Ensure architecture supports modern 1-touch or zero-touch internal processes, streamlined self-service.
- Help DT Business Stakeholders to align to out-of-box back-office processes and ensure alignment on accurate TCO impacts where this is not done.
- Ensure minimal customization of SAP or other COTS platforms.
You will succeed if you:You have a university degree with emphasis in Computer Science or Information Systems or other STEM field, which has provided you with a solid foundation of analytical thinking, problem solving and technological skills.
- Have deep SAP solution architecture experience.
- Can address key risk areas of over-customization and other best practices towards minimizing ERP TCO.
- Have deep understanding of trade-offs between delivering business capabilities on “SAP Stack” vs Open source or other SaaS solutions.
- Generical technology proficiency – knowledge of SAP modules, databases, middleware, and integration technology.
- Knowledge of modern ERP trends – maturity of ERP Cloud platforms and fitment factors.
- Have general technology Architecture acumen: for example, experience architecting micro-service platforms or other non-SAP Tech.
- Experience of working directly in key Architecture or Engineering Leadership role on large Enterprise Transformation / Digitization initiatives.
- Familiar with typical architecture patterns combining pure SaaS.
- Fluency in English, German is advantage.
- Telecom Industry acumen – knowledge of industry drivers, typical supply-chain patterns and B2C/B2B business processes.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills.
Additionally, our way of working requires that you be a Team player with great Communication Skills, able to travel and produce out of the box ideas.
Why should you choose us?
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development *
- Benefits with focus on health and sport *
- Benefits with focus on family and work - life balance
- Other benefits *
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Benefits with * are applicable also to part-time positions.
This information may be subject to changes and other internal rules.