Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia
DT Technik Voice Network Engineer Shortened Contract 50%
Place of work
Košice, Slovakia (Job with occasional home office)
650 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 650€ /brutto.
We are currently looking for someone who can fill in the gap and join our DT Technik Slovakia team! DT Technik team is excellent at task planning and resource coordination while providing fast response, clear and professional information that solemnly explains the essence of technical matters. As a team, we are always willing to help solve problems and we are proud to have friendly and cheerful atmosphere.
A Network Engineer that we are looking for is required to process customer orders (T-VM) in the field of messaging services (CMS, VM, SMS, MMS) and identify weaknesses in used processes and eliminate them following industry and internal standards.
What will you do?
- Propose and perform regular inspections and improvement recommendations .
- Diagnose and resolve complex tickets or escalate complex tickets with direct/potential impact related to IT infrastructure.
- Investigate the root cause of complex incidents and then initiate actions to improve or correct the situation.
- Evaluate, authorize, prioritize, plan, test, implement, document and review complex changes in controlled manner or escalate to higher authority.
- Applications such as Voice messaging, (SMS, voicemail) service delivery,
- Tasks include: Network design, new IP addresses, FW, routing, RH updates, IP ranges,
- The engineering teams currently consist of 2 FTEs
- Implement new technologies (Cloud solutions, Kubernetes) /services or upgrades to existing technologies.
You will succeed if you:
- Speak English and German language at least on upper intermediate (B2) level.
- Have previous professional experience in the field for at least 6 years and Master's degree in information technologies and knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Have professional experience with CCNA, CCNP, CISCO, routing, switching, firewalling, Fortinet firewalling, Radware (would be nice), VMWare IP network.
- Are advanced at soft skills necessary for this position such as communication, networking, analytical thinking and team cooperation.
Why should you choose us?
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development *
- Benefits with focus on health and sport *
- Benefits with focus on family and work - life balance
- Other benefits *
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Benefits with * are applicable also to part-time positions.
This information may be subject to changes and other internal rules.