Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia
SAC Application Developer
Place of work
From 2 000 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2000€/brutto.
What will you do?
- Create visual reports using SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- Work in international virtual customer teams of experts.
- Provide customer support during the design phase of forecasting solutions (data collection, connectivity testing, data source analysis, preparation of visualization proposals).
- Prepare data files - calculate KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Ensure data quality - implement logical and technical checks, verify deltas (validation process for Actuals and Plans KPIs).
- Make changes and adjustments to reports (year-end transfers, changes in reporting, and business structures).
- Improve management processes, automate, digitize, and enhance efficiency.
- Actively participate in projects and prepare presentations for management.
- Conduct training activities within the team.
- Create architecture and build Planning Model in SAC
Main purpose of this job is: Develops new and maintain existing source code of based applications in programming language like Java, ASP.Net or C# based on requirements of internal or external customers.
You will succeed if you:
- Have higher education (bachelor's or master's) in the field of economics/accounting or information technology
- Have 2 or more years of experience with tools for reporting/controlling/analysis
- Speak English at least on B2 level, while German language is an advantage
- Have practical experience with SAC as a planning tool, proposing/implementing data models
- Have technical experience with SAP Analytics technologies: S/4HANA, Cloud technologies
- Have structured and independent work approach and analytical skills
- Use MS Excel on advanced level
Why should you choose us?
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development *
- Benefits with focus on health and sport *
- Benefits with focus on family and work - life balance
- Other benefits *
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Benefits with * are applicable also to part-time positions.
This information may be subject to changes and other internal rules.
Wage (gross)From 2 000 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2000€/brutto.
E-mail: send CV