Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia
Front-End Application Developer (REF1075L) + sign on Bonus 1000 Eur
Place of work
2 000 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2000€ /brutto.
Our team consist of 20 high-level front end engineers resolving sophisticated tasks and issues with DTAG
The purpose of every project we taking active part is make user experience of our customers easier, more user friendly and accessible.
Develops new and maintain existing source code of applications in programming language and frameworks like Vue.js, React and Angular based on requirements of internal or external customers. These applications support usually automation of business processes. Works independently or in project team on developing and building midsize and complex application for customer usage.
What will you do?
- Analyze of customer’s requirements and propose overall application / framework design of midsize application architecture (incl. interfaces, relation database structure), provide complex business analysis in order to build application functionality easy for maintenance and future extension according to customer needs as business intelligent solution that implements business processes in automated form
- Provides project estimates, timeline like total number of development hours, total number of testing hours and bug fixing and report it to customer for budget planning in advance
- Implements customer’s requirements based on specification in selected UI Frameworks (Vue.js, React and Angular) into functional and user friendly application to meet customer’s needs
- Provides testing of programmed functionality before deployment in order to avoid bugs and ensure quality of code
- Write and update regularly complex technical / system documentation (e.g. Authorization concept) for success of penetration tests and also for official handover to operation process, also create analytical documentation incl. UML for other programmers and customer
- Communicate project status and deliverables to managers, customer with efficiency and accuracy of any progress or delays to keep them informed and let them be ready for managerial decision and project’s adjustment in advance
- Record spent time daily in transparent way to have basis for invoicing for customer and Controlling department purpose
- Perform deploy on infrastructure, backup and restore procedures, handle release management in order to provide regular upgrades of software to have up to date features implemented according to agreement with customer
- Performs a full software migration, incl. infrastructure hints how to build a production environment suitable for smooth running of the application
You will succeed if you:
- Are graduated of Information technologies - Bachelor's degree
- Have experience with ICT System - 5 years
- Have IT Technical Skills such as Programming, HW/SW Overview, General IT Overview
- Speak English at least on B2 level and German language is an advantage
- You are good in soft skills as Communication, Analytical thinking and Team Cooperation
Other criteria or requirements
- Application programming in specific language
- Advanced knowledge of software development methodology (e.g. Agile, Waterfall), versioning tools, build tools, development environment, bug tracking tools, LDAP protocol, experienced in UML, overview about application servers and databases, middleware advanced experience, custom forms, workflows programming.
Why should you choose us?
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development *
- Benefits with focus on health and sport *
- Benefits with focus on family and work - life balance
- Other benefits *
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Benefits with * are applicable also to part-time positions.
This information may be subject to changes and other internal rules.
Wage (gross)2 000 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2000€ /brutto.
E-mail: send CV