Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia
Business Analyst (REF1054G)
Place of work
1 200 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1200 € /brutto.
IT in your blood? You have solid skills and expertise in Telecommunication and Business Analyse & the prospect of driving Digitalization fascinates you? Does international collaboration for the development of custom-fit IT-Solutions for the Deutsche Telekom Group spark your interest? If so – We want you to help propel the evolution of Magenta IT forward for the best customer satisfaction and problem-solving, and also a modern Technology transformation in the direction of cloud, Over the top media, Network Agnostic services and Company. Our motto: Provide IT Stability and proven Solutions and Technology leadership in the same breath. Your’s too, right? So, let’s go!
As a business analyst you realize the business processes which ensure an optimal customer journey in case one of the Telekom Deutschland customers has an issue with his contract or devices. We provide highly efficient IT-solutions which ensure that the roundabout 10.000 service agents are able to satisfy customer needs best, having all informant in place and trigger all measures to solve the customers problems quickly. Our goal is to even further improve the processes by simplification and automatization using state of the art technology in a future prove IT landscape. We need business analyst who love to work in an environment where agile mindset is a key value and help us to further evolve our IT-solution to a cloud based microservices architecture. we provide highly automated diagnostics and repairs, as well as proactive analytics.
What will you do?As a business analyst you are responsible to implement and operate stable and reliable IT Applications for Deutsche Telekom . You define functional and technical requirements for the Deutsche Telekom to successfully perform assurance processes, so that IT solutions and services can be implemented flexibly & reliably with a short time-to-market. You collaborate successfully with business customers & relevant IT experts to shape and improve the IT Architecture & build effective IT solutions. By using agile methods, you take responsibility for the evolutionary modularization of our IT landscape. Your essential tasks include:
- You advise the business units with technical expertise and business process know-how
- Your focus is to design and evolve services to enable Deutsche Telekom processes
- You are responsible for the end-to-end interaction of all services and system functions for the successful from development through operations
- You work actively on innovation and automation to modernize the IT landscape
- You ensure a goal-oriented communication between stakeholders in the functional/business and technical/implementation to create Management software that fulfills the purpose & meets architecture guardrails.
You will succeed if you:You have a university degree with emphasis in Computer Science or Information Systems; or a comparable qualification and profit from multiple years professional experience in IT architecture. Additionally, you possess the following knowledge and capabilities:
- Evaluate and manage business processes and Engineering requirements
- You analyze and develop the integration into technology solutions as well as the technological implementation options (bridge between business and technology)
- You coordinate the extensive requirements for the technical products/services and ensure the implementation of the solutions
- Experience in IT architecture
- Experience in the specification of IT solutions in complex IT system landscapes
- Technological understanding of the business sides
- Excellent ability in Analysis & documentation of functional and non-functional requirements in User Stories & Epics
- Experience in agile methods (Scrum and SAFe)
- Experience in working with scrum/development teams in agile cooperation methods
- Excellent English Knowledge in word and writing |script.
- German language must at least B2 level.
- Good communication and interaction skills in international environment
- Knowledge of the market, technology and competitor environment in the Information Technology and Telecommunications industry
The processing of your application to job advertisements outside of Deutsche Telekom AG can occur also outside of Deutsche Telekom AG in a European foreign country. This is valid also for the processing of applications for subsidiaries of Deutsche Telekom AG.
Disabled applicants with equal skills will be handled preferentially.
Why should you choose us?
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development *
- Benefits with focus on health and sport *
- Benefits with focus on family and work - life balance
- Other benefits *
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Benefits with * are applicable also to part-time positions.
This information may be subject to changes and other internal rules.
Wage (gross)1 200 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1200 € /brutto.
E-mail: send CV