Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia
Senior Mendix Maker
Place of work
From 3 100 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 3100€ /brutto.
Join our dynamic team at Deutsche Telekom System Solutions Slovakia as we seek an exceptional Senior Mendix Maker! If you're passionate about crafting cutting-edge applications and possess a deep understanding of Mendix, we want to hear from you. Let's shape the future of digital solutions together!
What will you do?
- To develop and strengthen our international Mendix client engagement team, we are looking for you, a Senior Mendix Maker. Our teams consist of various roles, some of which you must be able to fulfill.
- Perform lead consultant and/or consultant role on client engagement teams
- Develop Mendix applications
- Connect with the solution architect and client architects on all matters of integrating solutions into existing landscapes
- Exercising control over the performance of our international team members
- Coach and train junior team members
- Create integrations using REST or OData Services
- Liaise with scrum masters and product owners on all matters of delivery and ops
You will succeed if you:
- Have at least 4 years of experience developing Mendix solutions in Agile teams
- Are willing to continue learning and become certified on that platform
- Have coaching skills and are willing to coach junior colleagues
- Have analytical skills and can think abstractly well
- Are open, enthusiastic and driven – you strive for success
- Are a team player but you are also willing to disagree (in a fun way )
- Are communicative
- Are eager to learn and discover new ways of working
- Speak English at least on B2 level, German is big advantage
Why should you choose us?
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development *
- Benefits with focus on health and sport *
- Benefits with focus on family and work - life balance
- Other benefits *
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Benefits with * are applicable also to part-time positions.
This information may be subject to changes and other internal rules.
Wage (gross)From 3 100 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 3100€ /brutto.
E-mail: send CV