Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia
Python developer (REF500R)
Place of work
2 000 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2000 € /brutto.
We are looking for a colleague to our new international team.
The project aims to develop a new tool for the radio network deficiency process, as the existing tools are scheduled to be shut down soon. The new tool is intended to simplify the existing process and make it more user-friendly. This will be achieved by channeling the different channels for reporting deficiencies through the newly developed deficiency tool. The tool will take over the monitoring of the process and forward the deficiencies to the appropriate contacts. Additionally, the tool will enable receiving updates from the contacts, which is currently not possible. The tool will be developed with python as language and camunda as process orchestrator software.
What will you do?As a Software Engineer in this project, you will write, test and review code. You’ll be part of the scrum team and attend to the regular refinement, planning and daily meetings.
- Develop new features and/or whole micro services
- Expose and consume data via REST-APIs
- Clarify requirements for assigned tasks
- Maintaining documentation
You will succeed if you:
- Have experience in ICT System at least 2 years
- Have corporate hands-on experience with scripting and coding, such as Python, PowerShell, Terraform, shell scripts
- Have profound knowledge about UNIX / Linux distributions
- Have communication skills and analytical thinking
- Have experience in Agile Methodology
- Speak English at least at the B2 level
Why should you choose us?
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development *
- Benefits with focus on health and sport *
- Benefits with focus on family and work - life balance
- Other benefits *
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Benefits with * are applicable also to part-time positions.
This information may be subject to changes and other internal rules.
Wage (gross)2 000 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2000 € /brutto.
E-mail: send CV