Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia
SSO & IAM Architect (REF1000K)
Place of work
2 500 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2500 € /brutto.
Our Workplace Access4you hub bundles the identity, authentication and authorization portfolio for Deutsche Telekom globally. To enable access to all necessary IT services, our portfolio also includes IT Shop for our employees at Deutsche Telekom and virtual desktop services for external partners.
Our customers are all corporate segments and international entities, followed by the applications that require identity and access management services in a secure and compliant way.
Core Technologies used in our ecosystem are OneIdentity, MS Active Directory and Azure AD, IBM ISAM/ISVA, syscovery SavvySuite, Intercede & Nexus Group PKI to deliver our products and services around CIAM/CAIMAN, Corporate Active Directory, Telekom SSO, MyIT and VDS.
The hub is structured into SAFe driven value streams (DevOps) and operations focused value streams.
What will you do?You empower our teams by taking over responsibility for the further development and harmonization with focus on Single-Sign-On (SSO) and Identity- and Access-Management (IAM) systems. Additionally, you consult and support the teams in designing the SSO systems for complex demands.
You work together with …
- Architects from workplace-related areas
- Product Management, Customers and Suppliers to ensure fitness for purpose
- Product Owners and Teams within the Hub to create system designs
- Solution and Enterprise Architects to ensure that the systems interoperates with other identity and security systems
- with IT Security and Data privacy colleagues
You will succeed if you:Your ideal skill set / Experience
- Expertise in developing architecture & product strategy in workplace related topics
- Consulting of management, also on customer’s side
- Ideally at least basic user/customer SSO & IAM experience (e. g. as a professional user or responsible person of partner systems)
- Strategic orientation with focus on realistic targets and operation aspects
- Knowledge of SAFe framework and joy to work in agile Teams
- Ability to identify and manage dependencies with other Hubs
- Good conceptual and analytical skills
- Good English language skills
Why should you choose us?
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development *
- Benefits with focus on health and sport *
- Benefits with focus on family and work - life balance
- Other benefits *
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Benefits with * are applicable also to part-time positions.
This information may be subject to changes and other internal rules.
Wage (gross)2 500 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2500 € /brutto.
E-mail: send CV